THANK YOU Steven Unthank

by cedars 141 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• NomadSoul
    NomadSoul

Oh sorry that I took 35 minutes to reply. Damn work is getting in the way.

Have I mentioned that you're batshit crazy?

• cedars
    cedars

No reasoning. No meaningful debate. Just insults. And I'm the one who's emotional and "batshit crazy"?

Cedars

• NomadSoul
    NomadSoul

Of course you're free of insulting people Cedars!

Now you're asking the right questions. Yes, you're messed up in the head, emotional, and ouright batshit crazy!

• sizemik
    sizemik

***the ramblings of posters who have dragged this forum to its lowest depths since I've been posting here.***

LOL . . . we don't appear to have bottomed out yet.

• NomadSoul
    NomadSoul

Can you please provide a graph along with that? Lol

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

The picture was VERY small and was scanned into the computer

Evidence of that statement?

This place has still in some instances the group mentality of the watchtower.... Dont dissent, dont talk to people, dont do this dont do that... dont comment on the mods decisions........

2 threads deleted yesterday.... 1 locked......

But of course we can not ask why..... otherwise this thread will also be locked or deleted...

We can talk bad about the WT but dont talk bad about the mods the decisions, trolls.....

and then all these people defending themselves.....

The value of an arguments its in its ability to sustain criticism

• cedars
    cedars

Nomad Soul - whatever "work" you were doing before, I hope it's not a real job that involves interracting with real human beings. With your level of "people skills" I doubt you'd be in employment for very much longer if that were the case.

I hate to do this, but if you don't stop making off-topic remarks and insults, I'm going to have to report you. You're the second person in 24 hours to breach item 10 of the posting guidelines on one of my threads. Why am I such a troll magnet??!

Cedars

• ptt7000
  • cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

And of course if people keep talking about an issue its because they consider it important...... So if you lock a thread and they still feel they want to talk about it they will continue in other threads..

pretty much like it was in proscription times.

Some even there to call it a witch hunt just because we wanted answers.... because we had questions...

I provided facts.... I tried to refrain from expresing my opinions and you wont see me calling names to no one.... However I was called everything by many.. just because I presented facts...

The story about the girl... was a misrepresentation. The apoligy misleading.

The new image is not an image that could be easily created by a 4 year old girl.... It is a 3 dimensional image..

Maybe he did good things.... we are not trying to nit pick... we are trying to present facts... you make your own mind...

• james_woods
    james_woods

Good GAWD - is this STILL going on?

Lets face it - the court case is over. The Watchtower dodged a bullet there, but they had to tell their elders to register per WWC law.

Unthank made a mistake in the way he posted the picture of the girl. He has made some mistakes in the past by sensationalizing some claims. I personally think that the comments about the Lego blocks was completely insensitive and way off the mark.

But, in the end, he got the elders to register as WWC requires.

So, yes - THANK YOU Steven Unthank, as Cedars said.

Surely we dont need another half a dozen 20+ page threads picking this whole thing apart again...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit