Anyone have the outline for the 2012 'Special Talk'

by Lore 83 Replies latest jw friends

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse
    You know, the fact that the title of the talk matches EXACTLY the title of the infamous Awake! is just uncanny. Probably a coincidence, but imagine if it were one of those rascally writing department guys slipping this stuff under the radar?

Wouldn't that be strange.

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

Here's another plug to listen to the "prophet" of God today, aka the GB:

"In the past, prophets provided needed reminders to God’s people and warned them of God’s coming judgments (Am 3:7)

Today, Jehovah uses his anointed servants to remind even the righteous that it is later than most think (Eze 3:21)

...Make it your aim to show similar zeal and to support them"

OBEY THE SLAVE INACTIVE ONES!

• cantleave
    cantleave

Wow -Just wow!!

The same shit!!!

• 3dogs1husband
    3dogs1husband

marked!

• Desilusionnee
    Desilusionnee

marked

• carla
    carla

"RETURN NOW, AND ACTIVELY SERVE THE SHEPHERD OF OUR SOULS"--

What the heck?! Last I heard my jw didn't believe he had a soul! only that jah would 'remember him' should he kick the bucket before the Big A. Did I miss the memo on souls?

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

Here is an aposa-activity idea,.... print off copies of this cover and leave them on the cars on "Special talk day"

Edit: See Mickey's idea already posted on this: http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/221658/1/Important-campaign-idea

I guess great minds think alike

• yknot
    yknot

Hiya Wannabefree!!!

Undercover..... excellent points, my vote is #3.

3. Or - someone high up is purposely trying to nudge people awake enough to realize that this is the same old song and dance. Nothing ever really changes. "Look y'all! Wake up! Can't you see this is the same old shit from 44 years ago!. In the final words of Ferris Bueller: 'you're still here? it's over. go home. ' "

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

The 2013 Special Talk theme: "The Great Pyramid Had It Right All Along!"

Please invite all interested ones.

• bennyk
    bennyk
    There are a number of reasons why individuals become inactive (w08 11/15 13-15 pars. 5-13)

Yeah. But your 2008 Watchtower doesn't mention that it might be because "individuals" have figured out that you are liars and charlatans...

Guess we won't be returning.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit