Anyone have the outline for the 2012 'Special Talk'

by Lore 83 Replies latest jw friends

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

The WTS has been doing "copy & paste" for a very long time.

No wonder they have been able to reduce the Bethel Staff in recent years. They are simply RECYCLING. Recycling old WT & Awake! articles. Surely, well more than 50% of active JWs today DO NOT go back as far as 1968, so they don't remember this stuff. Only us old folks do. You gotta be over 50 to really remember that 1968 magazine. Cut & Paste, a little editing (must add "overlap" to the word "generation", and presto-chango, it's ready for the presses.

DOC

• notjustyet
    notjustyet

marked for later retrievel

• 00DAD
    00DAD

A little mood music anyone?

Maria Muldaur - 1968

• designs
    designs

Next will be old films of Russell's talks at the Assemblies.

• 00DAD
    00DAD

designs: Next will be old films of Russell's talks at the Assemblies.

Updated as:

The Photo-Drama of Cremation

Cremation

• factfinder
    factfinder

Thank you Yknot !

I have that 1968 g BV someplace packed away in the basement. If I do get to mention anything about this special talk to any jws I will mention that issue of g!

• zeb
    zeb

Once there was some 'special talk' that was going to be done across Australia that 'was not to be missed'. It was held at large Football stadium in Perth and just after a four day convention. No we didnt go. No consideration was even faintly imagined for the families who had sat through four days and were short of clothes, nappies (Diapers) patience and sleep with the majority being far from home in rented accomodation oh and money as well.

They said it was a direct hookup across all Australia.. Hmm so the bros in Sydney sat about till 2100 EST day light saving time so we in the west could hea rit at 1800 WST? I think not.

• Cirkeline
    Cirkeline

I would love to read that 1968-WT and compare to this years special talk.

Is there someone who knows if this WT is to be downloaded from somewhere?

• yknot
  • ziddina
    ziddina

Stampede the sheep......

"We do not know how long Jehovah will offer reconciliation ..."

Stampede the sheep......

"We do know that destruction of the wicked is soon to come..."

Stampede the sheep......

"It is urgent that you act without delay..."

Stampede the sheep......

"Those who ignored warnings of impending destruction in the past soon realized that it was later than they thought..."

Stampede the sheep......

"Today, an even more urgent warning is being sounded, with overwhelming evidence that Armageddon is near..."

Stampede the sheep......

"It is later than they think! Is it later than you realize?..."

And I see that they're attempting to drag the ones who are "fading", back into the organization...

"Jehovah also wants his inactive sheep to come back into his loving everlasting arms..."
    "If you were once an active servant of Jehovah, please take to heart the words of 1 Peter 2:25...."

And of course, they just HAVE to get in a dig at all those 'whiners' who've become discouraged....

"There are a number of reasons why individuals become inactive ...."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit