I believe God

by N.drew 228 Replies latest watchtower bible

• N.drew
    N.drew

N Drew are you a native English speaker?

Why do you ask?

Are you?

I speak wibble. I am bilingual.

Yes I speak English but in my formative year of 2 years old I lived in Sweden. Am I forgiven?

That's wibble for.... I lived in Sweden for nine months when I was two years old. But that's boring isinit?

• Twitch
    Twitch
    Add China, and Russia and the many people in India who do not believe in the living God and I think I am correct. There are fewer real believers than there are non-believers. Way, way less. Bad news, I know.

Are you referrring to the believers in those countries who do not believe in the christian god?

There are fewer "real" believers, implying there are believers who are false?

• Retrovirus
    Retrovirus

Bad news, I know

Can I ask why it's bad news?

• N.drew
    N.drew

The Living God is different than idols. Hey! Why do people call me stupid? An idol worshiper is not a believer.

• Twitch
    Twitch
    The Living God is different than idols. Hey! Why do people call me stupid? An idol worshiper is not a believer.

People of other faiths who believe are idol worshippers who believe in a false god, then?

What makes your faith better than theirs?

• N.drew
    N.drew

"You must be holy because I am holy". All the other gods say nothing at all. What do the other gods say Twitch?

You edited it!

That is why people cut and paste dummy me.

• N.drew
    N.drew

Nothing

• N.drew
    N.drew

By editing you can make people look stupid. OK. Ask me if I care, go ahead ask me.

• Twitch
    Twitch
    I am not better than them.

Yet you say you identify as a real beliver and say they believe a lie. Does this not imply that you consider yourself better, that you have the "real" god?

"You must be holy because I am holy". All the other gods say nothing at all. What do the other gods say Twitch?

Did god or men who hear god write the bible?

• N.drew
    N.drew

Now it's all a jumbo.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit