I believe God

by N.drew 228 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Twitch
    Twitch

Other than proving to the world how nucking futs you really are, no.

• N.drew
    N.drew

Other than proving to the world how nucking futs you really are, no.

So what Twitch? What do you think of my story? A telling of a story is "fucking nuts" (coward). Will you tell that to Steven King?

Oh, do you read only science? Really? No TV either? Hm. I think you were the one who said you have an imagination. I think you lie twitch.

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

Jesus encouraged slaves to be faithful and discreet.

Colossians 3 encourages slaves to be obedient to masters

Jesus used slaves in many of his illustrations as if it was normal and acceptable, never once condoning it.

Tec if you believe god and Jesus are the same person, you can't pretend that Jesus wasn't responsible for all those heinous acts, laws, commandments and disgusting draconian views you so embarrassingly avoid to explain in his old testament. .

If you think god and Jesus are different people I know you would never state that Jesus had differing morals to god his father, and that he condoned all the actions in the old testament.

You have no paddle and the creek stinks. Your minds door is closed and locked and for that I am sorry for you. You answer questions with answers that are irrelevant to the question, a scary feature of a programmed mind. I could point to verses where your god commands rape, incest,genocide, sexism, slavery, kidnaping, CHILD MURDER..... And you would ignore this heavy thought and respond with a pithy verse about love, as if that is sufficient. It's one thing t worship without knowing these verses, it's another to do so willingly informed.

Deep down you know you condem these disgusting works of god, don't worship such disgusting behaviour, condem in.

Dont reply for my sake, I won't return here.

• N.drew
    N.drew

FYI Mr. Knows Better spiritually there really are zombie types and vampire types. Many more vampire types on forum. Not many zombies as they have no opinion except ridicule.

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

N. drew, have you ever posted here under another name?

• N.drew
    N.drew

Dear Berengaria, what if I answer? Will you believe me?

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

Who can say? Does not the sun cry at the moon? Is there in truth no beauty?

• N.drew
    N.drew
    Dear Berengaria, what if I answer? Will you believe me?
    Who can say? Does not the sun cry at the moon? Is there in truth no beauty?

Then why would you ask (rude prevails) and why would I answer?

• tec
    tec

Jesus encouraged slaves to be faithful and discreet.

That was an analogy, and slavery was accepted then, so the point was not going to be lost on the people. He never owned slaves. He never encouraged anyone to go and get one. His words speak for themselves and His deeds speak even louder.

Colossians 3 encourages slaves to be obedient to masters

Yes, but we're talking about Christ, not a letter that Paul wrote in reply to who knows what.

Jesus used slaves in many of his illustrations as if it was normal and acceptable, never once condoning it.

I think you meant never once condemning it.

In either case, see above.

Tec if you believe god and Jesus are the same person, you can't pretend that Jesus wasn't responsible for all those heinous acts, laws, commandments and disgusting draconian views you so embarrassingly avoid to explain in his old testament..
    The OT contradicts its representation of God. (either because of the 'lying pen of the scribes' or translation errors, or perhaps just e x aggerations to try and scare off enemies. Christ shows us the Truth of God. That truth can also be seen in the OT; and makes it much easier to spot which OT representations are true or not.

If the scriptures were the truth, then why would the TRUTH need to come.

If you think god and Jesus are different people I know you would never state that Jesus had differing morals to god his father, and that he condoned all the actions in the old testament.

There is no reason to think that unless you believe the bible is one book, instead of many, and infallible, inerrant.

I do think they are different people, btw... but the Son shows the Father perfectly, so in a practical sense concerning the Truth of God, it doesn't matter.

You have no paddle and the creek stinks. Your minds door is closed and locked and for that I am sorry for you.

No need to be sorry for me.

You are listening to what 'they' have taught. Inerrant, the bible is the word of god, the bible is the truth, etc, etc. Your mind is closed to anything else. So for you, it is either all true... or it is all false. Black or white. Just like it is for 'them' who teach that. But there is no reason to believe that. No proof; not even a scripture from that bible claiming it.

You answer questions with answers that are irrelevant to the question, a scary feature of a programmed mind.

What was the question?

I could point to verses where your god commands rape, incest,genocide, sexism, slavery, kidnaping, CHILD MURDER.....

No, you could point to verses that show what men claim or think about what God commands. If you wanted to know what He actually commanded (or could command), then you would have to look to Christ.

And you would ignore this heavy thought and respond with a pithy verse about love, as if that is sufficient.

Doesn't look like I did.

It's one thing t worship without knowing these verses, it's another to do so willingly informed.

But I'm not 'worshipping' verses. Or the bible. Only God, as seen through Christ. The Truth.

Deep down you know you condem these disgusting works of god, don't worship such disgusting behaviour, condem in.

Just because someone claims something to be the work of god, does not make it so.

I mean, I don't think God told Bush that He wanted the former president to go to war.

Dont reply for my sake, I won't return here.

No problem. I can still choose to respond though. But I have stated the above in various forms in this thread and on others anyway.

Peace,

Tammy

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

Rude prevails?

Yes, I've noticed that you tend to be rather rude.

I merely ask you these questions, because you appear to be proud of your lack of sense. There is no structure to your comments. It's like a scavenger hunt. The onus is on the reader to search out your meaning. Do you think you are being cute? Or are you really that fractured in your thinking?

I suppose it could be cute if you were not so aggressive and self satisfied. If you had a humbleness about you, it might be endearing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit