I believe God

by N.drew 228 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Twitch
    Twitch

Yea, if it were just me, it might be me. If if were me and B, perhaps a conspiracy. If it were a million, why not a billion? I still gotta be me and you are not I.

And you are the problem to me, don't you see?

• N.drew
    N.drew

Rude prevails?

Yes, I've noticed that you tend to be rather rude.

I merely ask you these questions, because you appear to be proud of your lack of sense. There is no structure to your comments. It's like a scavenger hunt. The onus is on the reader to search out your meaning. Do you think you are being cute? Or are you really that fractured in your thinking?

I suppose it could be cute if you were not so aggressive and self satisfied. If you had a humbleness about you, it might be endearing.

Rude is asking a question with the intent of challenging the answer. Or throwing insults in the form of questions. Pay attention is all I have to say. You will never be sorry if you pay attention. But you might be if you keep drawing your own conclusions.

I am aggressive back to aggression. You would know that if you were paying attention. I know I should be "turning the other cheek" but I don't want to. And I see neither do you!

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

Literal LOL, Twitch!!!

• Berengaria
    Berengaria
    Rude is asking a question with the intent of challenging the answer. Or throwing insults in the form of questions. Pay attention is all I have to say. You will never be sorry if you pay attention. But you might be if you keep drawing your own conclusions.
    I am aggressive back to aggression. You would know that if you were paying attention. I know I should be "turning the other cheek" but I don't want to. And I see neither do you!

I rest my case

• N.drew
    N.drew

You are female, are you not Berengaria? In case you are, I rest my case.

• poopsiecakes
  • N.drew
  • Twitch
    Twitch

So what Twitch? What do you think of my story? A telling of a story is "fucking nuts" (coward). Will you tell that to Steven King?

What story? Some incoherent ramblings about zombies and vampires? That is a story to you?

Steven King told me to tell you to stop going through his garbage. It's embarrasing and not just for him.

Oh, do you read only science? Really? No TV either? Hm. I think you were the one who said you have an imagination. I think you lie twitch.

You have been known to be quite lucid on occasion. But mostly there's this. So what gives?

• soft+gentle
    soft+gentle

plus they owe their existence to oneness for.

Haha! No, not their existence. They owe their quirky weirdness to the witnesses (oneness for). Very good!

good catch nancy. language!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit