I believe God

by N.drew 228 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Dagney
    Dagney

The difference as I see it is some will trust god knows a better life/person/world, others will make a better life/person/world.

I say this because 90% of my life I trusted god to fix everything,and I put off everything but the basics to be realized in the "paradise.". I see it with my JW friends, "just waiting on jah, he'll fix it/me/them".

I know believe we are the answer. I think that is the one of the big differences between believers and non-believers. IMHO.

• Dagney
    Dagney

The difference as I see it is some will trust god knows a better life/person/world, others will make a better life/person/world.

I say this because 90% of my life I trusted god to fix everything,and I put off everything but the basics to be realized in the "paradise.". I see it with my JW friends, "just waiting on jah, he'll fix it/me/them".

I know believe we are the answer. I think that is the one of the big differences between believers and non-believers. IMHO.

• N.drew
    N.drew

Hi Retrovirus!

I hope the middle ground can be peace.

One side says don't worry god fixes things.

The other side says fools! People are for fixing things.

How about let's please listen to the wisdom of highness to fix things?

Can't be done. The two groups would much rather fight.

• Retrovirus
    Retrovirus

Good question, N.Drew - I think it's because he was a human like us.

How do you get to the "many differing versions" from "because people are selfish"?

Retro

• Resistance is Futile
    Resistance is Futile

Someone said atheists are a minority. I think that is incorrect.

I don't understand. Are you talking about a minority on this forum? Or a minority in the Nation or World?

• N.drew
    N.drew

The versions of religion are man made. People worship whatever they want to (thus selfish) and they make religion out of it.

For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear 2 Timothy 4:3

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep
    The versions of religion are man made. People worship whatever they want to (thus selfish) and they make religion out of it.
    For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear 2 Timothy 4:3

I see you are getting the point at last

• N.drew
    N.drew
    I don't understand. Are you talking about a minority on this forum? Or a minority in the Nation or World?

The whole world is going the way of unbelief. On this forum I do not think the majority is atheist.

Thinking people look for evidence of God. When they find none they turn to atheism. But God's will is for people to reflect Him. Most people do not do that. So the world can hardly be led to peace by people who do not reflect it.

• N.drew
    N.drew

What is the point Black Sheep?

Is the point that I should be better deaf and stupid?

• N.drew
    N.drew

Poof

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit