I believe God

by N.drew 228 Replies latest watchtower bible

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Christopher Hitchens had some thought about god

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nIRJVmZ4K8&feature=player_embedded#!

• Retrovirus
    Retrovirus

Jumbo!

But why are more "atheists" - your term - bad news?

• Twitch
    Twitch
    By editing you can make people look stupid.

I can't and don't edit what you say, just quote it. If you decide to change it, one might wonder why?

OK. Ask me if I care, go ahead ask me.

You're daring me to ask you if you care that you look stupid because I copied your response before you could change it?

I think the answer is self evident, don't you?

• thetrueone
  • thetrueone
  • N.drew
    N.drew

SIGH BIG SIGH GROAN HELL WHY NOT

OK OK!

The Bible is words. A person can know the True God without the Bible

So then the words are for reinforcing the premise.

I think I did not say they believe a lie. They believe what truth appears to them to be.

Believers in the True God seek to discover what truth is. "You will know the truth and the truth will set you free" "keep seeking keep knocking keep asking" "Happy are they who hunger and thirst for righteousness".

I do not consider myself better, that is the truth. But the one who is searching hearts knows that a believer who is searching is more desirable than one who is not ,don't you think? Or did you throw logic away with belief?

• N.drew
    N.drew
    By editing you can make people look stupid.

I can't and don't edit what you say, just quote it. If you decide to change it, one might wonder why? Twitch

No sir you were the one who took out "and you think you are better?" and I answered you and then you took away the question. An answer to a question that is not there makes me look stupid. Did you do it on purpose? Don't answer that I might take it away.

I still have not got an answer why do the censors only bother the believers? When the non believers are stupid, they don't get it. I am sure that if it happens enough, and it will, I won't be back. You took out what you said.

• N.drew
    N.drew

How much money does Hitchens make?

• Twitch
    Twitch
    Or did you throw logic away with belief?

lmao, your kind of logic, your "truth", most definitely. We can play the insult game if you wish. Up to you. I've a talent for it sometimes ;)

But let me ponder a moment and allow me time to form a coherent and relevant answer.

But the one who is searching hearts know sthat a believer who is searching is more desirable than one who is not ,don't you think? Or did you throw logic away with belief?

What is meant by desirable exactly?

And why should a believer be more so than one who isn't?

• N.drew
    N.drew

It was a good thing Twitch that you threw away my truth because your not me! A wise decision, most assuredly. And logic can be only be effective with what one has experienced. And I hope you have not experienced what I have experienced. You have your own experience, one would hope.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit