I believe God

by N.drew 228 Replies latest watchtower bible

• N.drew
    N.drew

I have no idea what you're talking about.

Alas, neither do I . I thought the poster said there was no difference between wars fought before and after Christ. Explaining that his sacrfice had changed nothing. And I thought wow, wars now are way worse. How much money do you think is spent just to prevent the possibility of destruction getting into the wrong hands? And who knows what stressers might come upon a leader who has authority over it? But I think now he meant something else so never mind.

• soft+gentle
    soft+gentle

twitch

christianity is oneness for rather than oneness with

can you see the difference? If you decide you can't then I think I ought to start considering what headstone i want

edit: atheism can be oneness with rather than oneness for and it indeed clear on this thread that atheism translates as oneness with.

how about some oneness for

• N.drew
    N.drew
    But how do you know it's anything more than a human feeling?

I did not have an answer, but one came to me.

Love must be more than a human feeling because it has no purpose in evolutionary progress. I know that it is true. I know humans function, reproduce, and raise children well enough without love. I know hundreds of examples personally.

The first thought was silly and worth another thread maybe. It is love is more than a human feeling. I believe animals have love too.

• soft+gentle
    soft+gentle

outlaw, great dog pics - thanks

• N.drew
    N.drew

soft + gentle haha? LOL!

If the Jehovah's Witnesses would learn love (oneness) for each other instead of with each other their ministry would be effective. But they try to morph people into their own idea of oneness. That is what I first wrote the Society about. I knew they said we should all be of the same thought. I know the one thought means "we must be holy" but they teach that it means we should all believe the same way about everything. I wrote them that I could not do that.

• soft+gentle
    soft+gentle

and to think Jehovahs witnesses come out of oneness for. plus they owe their existence to oneness for.

• Twitch
    Twitch
    how about some oneness for

I'm with the idol worshippers. Great after parties. lol

• N.drew
    N.drew
    plus they owe their existence to oneness for.

Haha! No, not their existence. They owe their quirky weirdness to the witnesses (oneness for). Very good!

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

N. drew may I suggest you live by gods wisdom for a year.

Please note due to Satan ruling the modern world some things will not be permitted......

Gods laws condoning and instructing in managment of slavery ( both of labour and sexual )

Gods laws on rape (we don't kill women for not screaming)

Infanticide.. Thanks to Satan no killing of children, sorry we even have it in the Genova convention.

Genocide, wow god loved killing people that had no access to his unwritten laws, the UN (the beast) won't allow it now :(

Segregation based on health and race and sexuality, damn you Satan!

Beating your child, weird that Satan let it go on so long...? The only person in the bible you can strike without punishment!

Some things you can still enjoy..

Genitalia mutilation (be warned though...no health benefits)

Preaching and promoting ancient myths.

Making your wife be subjective.

She Bear Attack (only in some parts of Russia or Glasgow)

Gods law on homosexuality (visit Iran, Pakistan, Iraq, Syria, any Kingdom Hall of JWs or other funderMENTALISTS)

Wows isn't gods wisdom....... Just total bullshit! Hence you don't live by it, you do wear mixed material clothes, you do trim the corners of your beard, your wife does wear jewellery, you do eat delicious bacon and sausage, you dont rest on the sabbath, you do mix with drunkards, you dont avoid sexy bed positions or oral sex.... WAIT A MINUTE....... this may explain a lot...

• N.drew
    N.drew
    Genitalia mutilation

What does this have to do with God's law?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit