I believe God

by N.drew 228 Replies latest watchtower bible

• N.drew
    N.drew

Please do not ask me any more questions.

Pls explain in your own words how this relates to the previous statement.

You say read about evolution to know it, but we can't say read about the true Christ to know him? That is class distinction. Do you know what that means?

• N.drew
    N.drew
    In other words, if you don't believe in christ you don't have love?

No, but your love will not be complete without The Christ.

• N.drew
    N.drew

And I'd make me the supreme power over all, naturally. The devil made me do it. Haha

• N.drew
    N.drew

I have a question for you. Why did you not slap that fool around that said the wars before (BC) and after (AD) are no different? That was the stupidest comment I ever read on any forum. But nobody said a word to that poster. I wonder why? Is it because he or she is an atheist? Do you know? I am sure some one of you um proud peacock type read it. It is weird it just went the way of "good job mate!".

• Twitch
    Twitch
    Does the question Exclusively? mean do I believe that only love is written in the Bible and nowhere else?

Yep, to the extent that only it's version of love is worthy or desirable.

I don't want to talk to you any more because I don't understand you.

Why not talk about something you don't understand? Why not engage that which you fear? What's to be gained otherwise?

Do you want to know how many men I've slept with?

Uh, no. WTF?

The Bible is to know the person of love.

The bible must be psychotic then cause we both know there's some nastiness there as well. Perhaps you speak of christ instead, or at least the idea of him, which is really what you worship, is it not?

So no, to love one's neigbor as one's self, I think imo the bible is not needed for that.

Agreed.

But I already posted why I think the Bible is a good thing. I think you do not listen.

Perhaps I don't. Perhaps the bible isn't as good as you want to believe. Perhaps it's better just to love your neighbor without the distinction that he/she is incomplete if they don't believe as you do.

Nobody know exactly what agape love is except probably the son of God. Simply put I believe it is love that never fails.

A good belief to have.

• N.drew
    N.drew

model of love toward power for righteousness and oneness.

You've tried others?

I really think you would tend toward imagining the same thing if someone said "have you tried others?" when talking about love and oneness don't you have an imagination? Are you Borg?

• N.drew
    N.drew
    without the distinction that he/she is incomplete if they don't believe as you do.

I would not wish what I know on anybody so that is an incorrect assessment.

• Twitch
    Twitch
    You say read about evolution to know it, but we can't say read about the true Christ to know him?

If you wish to discuss evolution or attempt to discredit it, you should know the subject at least. That goes for just about anything.

I think many have read the same things you have about christ. And then some. And you know what? Everyone seems to have a different take on it. Is there a false christ?

That is class distinction. Do you know what that means?

This?

your love will not be complete without The Christ.
  • Twitch
    Twitch
    I have a question for you. Why did you not slap that fool around that said the wars before (BC) and after (AD) are no different? That was the stupidest comment I ever read on any forum. But nobody said a word to that poster. I wonder why? Is it because he or she is an atheist? Do you know? I am sure some one of you um proud peacock type read it. It is weird it just went the way of "good job mate!".

I have no idea what you're talking about.

• Twitch
    Twitch
    I really think you would tend toward imagining the same thing if someone said "have you tried others?" when talking about love and oneness don't you have an imagination? Are you Borg?'

Of course I have an imagination; I'm trying to converse with you am I not? :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit