See? Wibble IS more fun...

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Dog is an Unsuspecting Pawn..

In my Evil Plan of World Domination..

Evil Cat ....................... ...OUTLAW

• N.drew
    N.drew

Hi! Twitch! OK. Where to begin?? First of all I have not shared my philisophical outlook about the Bible. But I could discern from the way you asked that wonderful question that you wished I would answer from the BIBLE (that was the hole I saw). I didn't answer from the Bible because I don't like holes. Go back and read it. And the other guy is confusing me with Tammy. We are different people. OK?

• N.drew
    N.drew

The wibble and decorations are great!! The student is surpassing the teacher. I am so proud!

• tec
    tec

And the other guy is confusing me with Tammy

Did I miss something that was meant for me?

• N.drew
    N.drew

Knowsnothing said this.

Ok, so you believe in God (particularly YWHW) and Jesus Christ. Well, besides the infallible Holy Spirit you keep mentioning that guides you, where else do you learn from about these individuals? Mostly the Bible. But, you now go a step further and say the whole Bible ain't the real deal. So now your picking what seems right, you are making the Bible your sock puppet, as Cofty stated in another thread.

This is critizism that is directed at Tammy. Now they think I'm you. I have not shared my opinion on the bible. On any thread, unless I did but I forget. I think I have not and will not.

• tec
    tec

Ah, yes... that should have been directed at me.

I'll look through the thread and see the conte x t and if there is anything someone wanted from me. Sorry, Nancy. Someone mistook your thoughts on evolution for mine on another thread too, if that makes you feel better, lol :)

Peace,

Tammy

• cofty
    cofty

Don't worry N.drew, you, Tammy, Shelby and others all use god and the bible as your personal sockpuppets.

You can't just humbly say, "I think...." or "In my experience...." or "In my opinion...." or even better "Here is the evidence that shows...."

You have to claim a direct line to the supreme mover and shaker of the whole universe and say "a spirit has told me..." or "yeHudi_meNuHin revealed to me .... if you all ask him with enough credulity faith he will tell you the same; but don't forget to get his name exactly right"

If anybody asks you about something inconvenient to your views from the bible you instantly disavow the bible. Then the next minute you are paraphrasing the bible - invariably out of context - like it is a big box of divinely inspired fortune cookies.

• tec
    tec

I don't think there is anything for me to really respond to in the contet of whatever was being discussed, but I would like to clarify this:

Knowsnothing, I don't pick what seems right. I don't really pick at all. I just believe what Christ said... through deed and teaching... and either ignore the rest OR understand what is NOT true because it is in conflict with Him. Since HE is the Truth.

Sort of like this: I don't have to go around and sort out all the truths and falsehoods taught by religions. I just have to listen to ONE Voice, and ignore the rest. It they are also listening to His voice, then we will be on the same path. If not, then why do I have to hear about it at all? Take the trinity. Did Christ teach it? If not, then why should I try to find evidence for or against something that is a non-issue?

Peace,

Tammy

• tec
    tec

Cofty, you have a habit of making statements about me and what I think without backing them up with something concrete. I have stated 'I think', 'in my eperience,' 'imo', and 'here is the evidence for what I think', many times. I have stated that you do not have to take my word for anything, nor should you. No one lives or dies by my words... thank God! I am just sharing... sometimes my understanding based on whatever, and sometimes understanding that I received in spirit. You don't have to believe that either, but I have a right to share what I understand.

Also, please back up 'invariably out of context'.

I ignored the middle part of what you said.

Peace,

Tammy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit