How come "Johhny the Bethelite" has not been exposed?

by hotspur 157 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Silly Person..

Doesn`t deserve a Name..

What we do know to be true.....

1... " Johnny the Bethelite " was not made up to promote my website.

Johnny is "Used" to promote your Web Site..

2... I am not spamming with sole intent to make money. It is costing me lots of money to continue this endeavor.

Spamming isn`t your sole attempt to make money..

Spamming is also "Used" to Promote your Web site..Which will help pay the bills..We already know that..

The reason I give him a platform is, if indeed He is who He says He is..... the information he can give us will topple an Organization that has hurt so many on this board.

So you gave him his own show..Not knowing who he is..Claiming it`s being Broadcasted from WBT$ World Headquarters..

3...Do I have proof that Johnny is a real bethelite ? The ANSWER IS NO!

It`s about time you answered that friggin Question

I have never met him in person, but have heard almost everything he has said. I do not believe all of what he says but there is enough that has been said to show favorable credibility.

You say Johnny has favorable credibility because..You never met him and you don`t believe everything he says..

Can you figure out all by yourself why that makes no sense?

I can not prove to this forum that He seems to be a young troubled bethelite reaching out for help only to be chastised and rebuked.

More stuff you can`t prove.....Sure..Why not?

I ask you, in your rush to judgement, can you give proof that He is a fake?

It`s not up to us to prove Johnny is Fake..Although every bit of evidence points that way..

It`s up to you to prove the Credibility of the Product your Promoting..You refuse to do that..

We now take a break from this Thread..

For one more "Johnny the Bethelite" Commercial..

Johnny has his own program on The Six Screens on Sat. nights, You have the opportunity to dial in and talk to Him. Many on this board do call in and do believe in Johnny...... The problem is they do not want to comment on these threads for fear of ridicule.

Here is my challenge.... listen to just 10 minutes of Johnny's first two programs and see if you call foul ?

Click link....... scroll down http://www. sixscreensofthewatchtower .com/ telenetwork / jehovahs -underground. php

http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2010/5/2/129173178334734796.jpg

mutley-ani1.gif image by GeneralWaco...OUTLAW

• little witch
    little witch

Mr Fearon,

I understand You were disfellowshipped after serving the tower for 50 years or so. May I ask some personal questions? I would like to know a little more about You and Your experiences since your removal from the ranks.

How much time if any did you allow yourself for a cool- down period?

What sites if any, did you use for information to educate yourself as to the problems of leaving a high control group?

Do You have a network of support for your griefs, any personal support for everyday problems that you now face as a new wordly person?

Why did You start a website and why does it mean so much that people "click" and "scroll"?

To be honest, You seem like a very angry, confused and aggitated fellow. Your language is colored by very jw-esque speech and pattern. You lack empathy which makes me very squeamish and You appear to be hateful and self centered. I wonder how much if any self-improvement work You have done before jumping into some sort of savior/teaching position.

• little witch
    little witch

I also would like to ask You, Do You have any hobbies? How do You spend leisure time, what do you enjoy doing when not on a soap box?

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Rick, you are right. I have been one of the "Watchtower operatives trying [their] hardest to assassinate the messenger."

But I have decided to come clean. I was (right up to this moment I am posting) a double agent for Watchtower trying to flush out Johnny. I have determined that, not only is he a fake, but you are ready to ditch him as a fake and then tell us to call in about the outrage "we all have" because of Fake Johnny.

What I ask now, since I have come out, is for my own call-in show. I can be "OTWO the former Watchtower Spy" and I can discuss how that kind of stuff really goes on here at JWN and other places. I can tell people where the bodies are buried, who really shot JFK, why government forces really had to put a stop to things at Ruby Ridge and Waco, Texas. I can tell people about Watchtower's secret deal with Microsoft to rule the world, but how Apple has been slowing them down so they gave Steve Jobs cancer.

Oh, I won't be able to talk from a closet deep in the basement of Brooklyn Bethel. I will have to leave my plush office at Computer Central in Patterson. But I know what my monthly stipend was, I know we don't use "excommunicate" and I won't disguise my voice. Give me a show, Rick. I promise that if WTS can be toppled by such a show, I can do a better job than Fake Johnny.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

LOL!!@OTWO!!..

.......................... ...OUTLAW

• Paralipomenon
    Paralipomenon

Whenever someone comes on here making grandious claims, they are submitted to scrutiny. Look, for example, at the case in Australlia with Mr. Unthank. When it was initially posted it was met with scepticism. It seemed like a great story, but most ex-witnesses have learned not to just blindly accept a story as fact.

There was alot of discussion, fact checking and hashing out before the story was validated and in the process we learned more. Now it's a rather interesting development we're all following.

For Six Screens, there isn't any checking. For all we know, JtB could be an active witness laughing his ass off at how much you and your listeners are eating it up. If you have doubts, YOU should be the one asking the hard questions of him. Not providing a stage for him to perform from and just standing back, excitedly telling people to call in to see if he's a fraud. That's called a circus.

• Paralipomenon
    Paralipomenon

@little witch: I read elsewhere that Rick claimed to be of the annointed before he was disfellowshipped. Rick can confirm that or not if he wants to, but is goes to show a bit about him if true.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Rick, Can you have one of your critics to come to your radio station and show him or her the Caller ID, things like that during the radio show while interviewing JTB. I know that you would not want to do that because you would be totally busted.

P.S. you know that any Bethelite cannot afford one day rental of cell phones, etc....

• Quentin
    Quentin

This is ludicrous, seven pages....kool-aid, or rick, whatever his name is, has weaseled on every question put to him. It's all circular, because in the end the same old suggestion is made; "Go click on Six Screens"...that is pushed ad naseum. He doesn't have to do any spamming, you do it for him.

What's this guy done on a seven page thread, dropped in five, or six times and said six screens, six screens, six screens....give it up folks, it's a dead duck.

Tell you what would be hilarious, find this guy is Trevor come back to haunt us. That would be something , eh? Seven pages of FREE advertizing...

• james_woods
    james_woods

Many have said before, Quentin, that we should really just ignore posting on any koolaidman threads...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit