Any actual Witnesses here?

by trthskr 236 Replies latest jw friends

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.

I got one too Mrs. Jones LOL.....

Please don't count your Time on my account

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

oh my so glad I missed this troll alert!!

happy new year!!!

• shamus100
    shamus100

Yes, there are witnesses here, and I"m one of them.

Last night I witnessed something powerfully erotic... Are we brothers now? :D

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

I banged a fairy once.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

7 million of Jehovah's Witnesses- including many non-Witnesses*- are a part of the Great Crowd who will survive Armageddon.

The Revelation Book certainly does not say that, or even imply it. Non-Witnesses are not considered part of the Great Crowd, and hence will not survive Armageddon. Any reason you are misrepresenting your religious viewpoint? You have made a lot of broad assertions, but not backed any up with solid information.
  • shamus100
    shamus100

LOL. :D

• Bungi Bill
    Bungi Bill

Truthseeker,

From this discussion board, I have learned things about JWs that I never learned during the 28 years that I was with them;- many things that the JWs would like to either cover up, or just quietly forget about. (Yet nothing that can't be confirmed by simply reading the Watchtower Society's own publications).

Lies have been told alright - that part you did at least get correct - they just did not get told in quite the way in which you would have us believe!

You, too, can learn much about the JWs from this site;

- providing you approach it with an open mind; i.e. not automatically writing off as "lies" anything you would rather not hear!

Bill.

• poppers
    poppers

JW's haven't lost any debate here. Only in your own opinion. You guys get beat up pretty bad here, but you've all just taken over a board that was meant for Witnesses and outnumber them. They have become frustrated trying to reach pig-headed and obstinate people and have just given up because you all will just never get it. It isn't in you. You can't understand logic and common sense. I don't blame them for leaving. You all should stick to your facebook pages and your gaming sites where you fit in.

It's clear you haven't spent much time here, so stick around and do some browsing - hopefully you'll learn something, and just maybe, your eyes will open.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I am an active JW. I attend meetings, am on the TMS and go on the ministry.

I just am seeking truth. JWs dont have it.I stay in for my family only. I dont bash the witnesses, but some of what is been taught is just -well -LAUGHABLE. Keep looking, keep reading, keep learning and above all be BALANCED.

I keep my bullshit deflectors on maximum setting.

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.

JW's haven't lost any debate here. Only in your own opinion. You guys get beat up pretty bad here, but you've all just taken over a board that was meant for Witnesses and outnumber them. They have become frustrated trying to reach pig-headed and obstinate people and have just given up because you all will just never get it. It isn't in you. You can't understand logic and common sense. ......

Oh, no, my young JW. You will find that it
    is you who are mistaken...about a great
    many things.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit