Any actual Witnesses here?

by trthskr 236 Replies latest jw friends

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Troll !!!!!

is "trthskr" supposed to be truthseeker ? if so that is a lie.

You would not recognise truth if it bit you on the bum !

• Paralipomenon
    Paralipomenon

Trixy apostates with their facts and proof. We has the presciousss truth. *strokes watchtower*

Seriously though, if you're looking for witnesses patting each other on the back as they cry about how evil everyone else is, check out the "Religion and Spirituality" section of Yahoo Answers.

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

Who is your Mediator, trthskr?

• N.drew
    N.drew

trthskr, you are right, but very wrong. It IS OK for them to make mistakes.

IT IS NOT OK THAT THEY SAY THEY ARE THE WAY TO BE APPROVED BY ALMIGHTY GOD AND BE SAFE FOR FOREVER.

They will say salvation is a mystery, that they can't say who Jehovah will kill and who Jehovah will protect, but they TEACH differently. They teach to be approved for salvation you must be baptized AS ONE OF THEM.

At the same time teaching Bible where it says "he who will save his soul will lose it". Mark 8:32

• Paralipomenon
    Paralipomenon

I think we are due for a "Please delete this account" thread. It's been a while.

• wasblind
    wasblind

trthskr

" Would you be happy to drink a glass of poisoned water because someone assured you that most what you were getting was water ? "________Reasoning book page 323

Now ask yourself this,

If what the Jehovah's Witness teach today, becomes somethin' they no longer teach a year from now

does that mean it's no longer true ? does that mean it has become poison ?

" Why have there been so many changes over the years in the teachings of the Jehovah's Witnesses???_____Reasoning book page 205

Seems to me that's a glass full of poison

• cedars
    cedars

Truthskr, I have 3 questions for you. The last time I asked someone these questions, they stopped posting on that thread. Perhaps you can go one better and provide scripturally based answers?

1. YOU BEING ON THIS SITE (even though you know it is frequented by so-called "apostates") - The July 15th 2011 Watchtower study article said (on page 16, paragraph 7) "What is involved in avoiding false teachers? We do not receive them into our homes or greet them. We also refuse to read their literature, watch TV programs that feature them, examine their Web sites,or add our comments to their blogs." Since you are so zealous in venerating the Governing Body, why have you chosen to disobey this direct counsel? Are there any other elements of counsel found in the publications that you feel equally inclined to disobey? And if so, why?
    2. THE GOVERNING BODY - According to Witness doctrine, Jesus selected the bible students in 1919 to be his "Faithful and Discreet Slave". It is the Slave Class who are therefore responsible for feeding the "domestics". The Governing Body did not exist in 1919, and can only trace their roots as far back as 1944. Also, they claim to be "representatives" of the Slave Class - even though they do not communicate with them, or even know how many anointed there are on the Earth. The term "representative" implies that the Governing Body were chosen to serve in their role, but if so, who chose them - and where is the evidence? From where does the Governing Body receive its scriptural mandate to administer affairs on behalf of the Slave Class? Where in the bible does it say that the Slave Class will require a Governing Body to represent it? Do you have ONE scripture that supports the authority of the Governing Body in the role that they have chosen for themselves? This may prove challenging for you, since the term "Governing Body" does not appear once in the bible, as I'm sure you're aware.
    3. INCREASING LIGHT - Please can you show me ONE scripture that shows how God's Holy Spirit has (or would) deliberately feed false information to his servants as a "makeweight" until truthful information is revealed at a later stage?

Looking forward to your detailed response.

Cedars

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

Here's a 'mistake' that they still haven't bothered correcting. Not quite sure how they get away with it either...

John here used khairo, which was a greeting like good day or hello. (Acts 15:23; Matthew 28:9) He did not use aspazomai (as in verse 13), which means to enfold in the arms, thus to greet, to welcome and may have implied a very warm greeting, even with an embrace. (Luke 10:4; 11:43; Acts 20:1, 37; 1 Thessalonians 5:26) So the direction at 2 John 11 could well mean not to say even hello to such ones. Watchtower 1988 April 15 p.27

According to Strongs Concordance:

• 5463 chairo {khah'-ee-ro} 1) to rejoice, be glad 2) to rejoice exceedingly 3) to be well, thrive 4) in salutations, hail! 5) at the beginning of letters: to give one greeting, salute
    • 783 aspasmos {as-pas-mos} 1) a salutation, either oral or written

The above is thanks to jwfacts.com - awesome website and yes, I checked for myself whether Strongs' definition was correctly given...

• N.drew
    N.drew

I think that by calling the teachings of JWs "their" teaching identifies trthskr as a non witness seeking a religion.

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

I think trthskr is a JW trying to pass off as a JW sympathizer...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit