Any actual Witnesses here?

by trthskr 236 Replies latest jw friends

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

This dialogue has been great.

Do you realize that any lurker stumbling in here now will find just this one string with the Best of the Best of WTs lies, misstatements, misrepresentations, and just plain erroneous statements. When first lurking here, i had to go thru 100s of posts to get all this info.

Good work truthseeker!

DOC

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

This thread is a fine example of why I love it when jw apologists come to the board. The board rocks as usual.

• LV101
    LV101

AGuest --- appreciate your post on P. 8 and hope to catch up reading all the rest later.

LV101

• Azazel
    Azazel

Who's the troll here? If I really wanted to I'd just delete my site cookie and reboot my DSL modem and be issued a new IP address since it's dynamic, and create a new account with another e-mail address. Trolls took over this board.

trthskr why dont you just do as you say turn everything off . Stand up look at the wall ,calm your feeble mind and run as fast as you can at the wall and it will let you pass to an astral plane where other like minded beings exist.

(PS did you see me in "Men who stare at Goats" im an extra at the back of the herd but didnt get a closeup gig. )

trthskr again my picture for you

i never tire of using this.what a rude little boy

Az

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

He doesn't know much about how IP addresses work either. Sheesh...

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep
    I have met disfellowshipped people and they have never been completely shunned by family.

The existance of JWs who do not adhere to the actual rules published in church documents, doesn't make what they do official policy for the entire membership of the church.

Well, you can always become a Catholic. Since they're the biggest and oldest, they must not be a cult right? You can do as you please with them with no repercussions as well.

What other religions do, or don't do, has no bearing on whether, or not, the Governing Body of the Watchtower were selected by Jesus in 1919 to be God's sole channel of communication to mankind in our day.

Is that claim true?

If it is true, how can you prove it?

How can you prove this happened in 1919.

What are the implications if this must have happened in a different year and they were mistaken?

If this claim is not true, what should you do?

You have been asked quite a few questions that you really need to answer before you spend the next thirty or forty years dancing to their tune.

If you don't like the answers to any of these questions, you should deal with it now, so that you don't end up being an ex cult member trying to exonerate yourself for recruiting new members while you were not taking into account info that should have warned you to not join yourself.

• outsmartthesystem
    outsmartthesystem

"You people are focusing on the wrong things- people erring which is only human"

It is indeed human to err. But what right do they have to disfellowship somebody that openly refuses to believe a teaching that is later shown to be errant? To punish somebody for doing the right thing is beyond reproach.

• outsmartthesystem
    outsmartthesystem

"That's it. try to turn it on me like I'm the one being impolite and disrespectful. Sly and glib way to get support there bud."

I quoted in one of my previous posts some of your impolite insults and name calling. Are you insinuating that you were not impolite and disrespectful?

I can re-quote you if you need me to.

Honestly I'd really like to know if you think your statements were polite and respectful.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Request to trthskr's mom, dad or guardian.

Can trthskr come out to play please?

• outsmartthesystem
    outsmartthesystem

"If they don't like it they can leave. No one forces them to stay."

This is true. Just as true as the following statement. "No one forces you to pay your taxes. If you choose not to do so that is up to you".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit