Any actual Witnesses here?

by trthskr 236 Replies latest jw friends

• cedars
    cedars

Truthskr - please can I have the answers to my 3 questions?

Cedars

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse
    I think trthskr is a JW trying to pass off as a JW sympathizer...

Bingo! And yet he/she accuses us of lying.

pot

• outsmartthesystem
    outsmartthesystem

"Oh well, everyone makes mistakes like I said. If you can find the religion that doesn't get involved with politics and wars and teaches the truth about the "spirit", "soul", "Hades", etc. according to the original Greek, Aramaic, and hebrew languages and proclaims God's Kingdom as the only hope for mankind and hasn't committed fornication with the Kings of the Earth, I'd like to hear it! Right... I thought not."

This statement alone should tell you something. Perhaps that ORGANIZED RELIGION IS A FARCE.

• outsmartthesystem
    outsmartthesystem

"you're not teaching me anything but the same old misinterpreted and misunderstood issues that have already been raised and debunked. Poor misguided souls..."

Thus far you have not dbunked anything. As poopsiecakes has already brought out....the masthead of the Awake said for decades that it was God's Promise (not man's) that the generation that saw the events of 1914 would not pass away. Obviously that failed. Exactly how was the "promise" as mentioned in the masthead of the Awake "misinterpreted" or "misunderstood"?

• rebel8
    rebel8

If you can find the religion that doesn't get involved with politics and wars and hasn't committed fornication with the Kings of the Earth, I'd like to hear it! Right... I thought not.

Yours doesn't fit that description either.

The wts encourages you to verify your own beliefs--do so.

I noticed you found 1 quote that says non-jws will survive Armageddon. There are many others (as you saw) which say the opposite.

Intellectual honesty is necessary. I know it's threatening to see beliefs you hold dear being questioned, but fear not. The truth can withstand all questions.

Instead of stopping your search after you find 1 jw literature quote that says what you want it to, keep searching back and you will find many, many instances of contradictions. [examples]

The true religion of the one God does not disagree with itself, deny itself or get divided with itself. If it had internal disagreement, contradiction and disunity, it could never stand; it could not be simple truth; it would disagree with the scientific laws of the universe; it could not triumph in the long-drawn-out conflict between true religion and false.--Watchtower 11/15/1963

Best wishes in your search for the truth.

• N.drew
    N.drew

"according to the original....languages" interpretation of scripture is what you seek? They don't have it. Look up Biblos on the net. Go to the CHAIN tab for any scripture. The NWT is not listed, but you can use your own. Then compare what the society has translated against the rest. It's no different most of the time. You might be awful surprised that the only places that there is a difference in translations is with the scriptures they use for their propaganda.

Beware!

• cedars
    cedars

Truthskr - please answer me my questions three!!

http://youtu.be/Wpx6XnankZ8

• Alwayshere
    Alwayshere

WTBTS told the truth in the Oct.8, 1968 AWAKE.

"There have been those in times past who predicted

an "end to the world", even announcing a specific date...

The end did not come. They are guilty of false prophesying."

• its_me!
    its_me!

I think Trthskr's title to his or her post says a ton. "Any Actual Witnesses Here?". I think somebody is just looking to get some active dubs to tattle on. Trthskr better tattle on his or her self as well when he/she goes running to the elders. Unless of course the elders were behind the whole thing. Trthskr could be an elder himself I suppose. Either way it is disgusting. TROLL!

By the way Trthskr, this is not a pro-JW website. Which is probably why you are not seeing glowing reviews of the religion/cult.

• mrquik
    mrquik

Well truth seeker; if it was the truth you were so fervently looking for, I hope our little band of JW's, ex-JW's and other members have been of service. Happy to show you the truth. Not quite the response you were looking for?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit