Any actual Witnesses here?

by trthskr 236 Replies latest jw friends

• outsmartthesystem
    outsmartthesystem

Dammit. i just realized he was an official troll.....AFTER my last posts.

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.

LMAO

I had Fun................

Knew who "it" was when I got my PM LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

Who Knows .....

Maybe you'll get to use my body for Fertilizer for your Garden in the New System!!

• shamus100
    shamus100

CBJ,

When I get into the new system living by that ******* waterfall and with all those ****** lions running around, I"m going to put your dried head on a stick at the entrance to my estate as a warning to all about independent thinking. :D

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2413/2240541071_a311bd3078.jpg

........................ ...OUTLAW

• charlie brown jr.
  • mindmelda
    mindmelda

I converted from JWs to UU/Buddhism a few years ago and have never been happier. No, I'm not a JW anymore, if I ever was. I kind of stunk at it when I was one, I was brought into it young and never did agree with some of the dogma or teachings, and was constantly trying to study so I could figure out if they made any sense at all.
    Finally I gave up and decided the reason I couldn't figure them it is because they made no sense. In fact, most religious dogma makes no sense, it's based on the psychological needs of humans to invent mythologies for things they don't understand, like death, the reason we're here, and all the big questions.

You know why we're here? To live, that's why and hopefully by our presence leave the world a better place than a worse one. People make these things much harder than they need to be with something called "religion".

• exjehovah
    exjehovah

This is a great thread. I'm glad I have a few days off from work - the weekend - to read this and favorite a few things.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit