1 John 4:2

by N.drew 178 Replies latest watchtower bible

• N.drew
    N.drew

How about?..... (the previous verse warns there will be false prophets)

By this you will know that the spirit is of God because the whole spirit is in agreement with Jesus Christ that among flesh (mankind) has come out of God is.

I think it means not was but what is.

It means we can believe Christ is among us to do the will of God through us.

Am I wrong to think some people think it means we are to believe Jesus came "in the flesh"?

And will come again in his own flesh?

I believe it means our flesh.

• bob1999
    bob1999

2 By this you know the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God, 3 and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you heard was coming and now is in the world already.

• N.drew
    N.drew

Oh thank you. English is my first language.

AND

I don't believe MEN.

Are you a girl?

• N.drew
    N.drew

Bow down to the dominoes of Bible translation. BOW DOWN.

• N.drew
    N.drew

And while your at it....

• N.drew
    N.drew

Sorry

I should be nice.

I don't know why.

• N.drew
    N.drew

New American Standard Bible (©1995)
    By this you know the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God;

King James Bible
    Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:

American King James Version
    Hereby know you the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:

American Standard Version
    Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:

Douay-Rheims Bible
    By this is the spirit of God known. Every spirit which confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh, is of God:

Darby Bible Translation
    Hereby ye know the Spirit of God: every spirit which confesses Jesus Christ come in flesh is of God;

English Revised Versio Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: every spirit which confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:

Webster's Bible Translation
    By this ye know the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ hath come in the flesh, is from God:

World English Bible
    By this you know the Spirit of God: every spirit who confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is of God,

Young's Literal Translation
    in this know ye the Spirit of God; every spirit that doth confess Jesus Christ in the flesh having come, of God it is,

Those are Bible dimimoes

I wonder why they all sound the same? Do you know?

• N.drew
    N.drew

Can the answer be "the whole world is lying in ERROR?"

• bob1999
    bob1999

Word for word from the Greek,

In this ye are knowing the spirit of the God every spirit is avowing Jesus anointed in flesh having come out of the God is

and every spirit which no avowing Jesus anointed in flesh having come out of the God no is

• bob1999
    bob1999

" I wonder why they all sound the same? Do you know?"

Because God has the power to and does protect His Word.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit