1 John 4:2

by N.drew 178 Replies latest watchtower bible

• N.drew
    N.drew

God is eating for you bob? Sorry I couldn't help it. I'm sure that's not what you mean.

• bob1999
    bob1999

"God is eating for you bob?"

Yes he is, because without him I can do nothing. (nothing good)

You seen to have a problem with God's sovereignty.

Peace

• N.drew
    N.drew

Oh bob eating is not "good". I think you're pulling my leg. I hope so anyway!

It's been good chatting. Is your name bob? It's perfect!

Good bye Bob.

I must go to Christmas dinner.

• cofty
    cofty

Ding answered this on page 1.

If I ever get nostalgic for the days when I enjoyed exegesis a quick look at this thread would provide an instant cure.

• N.drew
    N.drew

Great BIG SIGH! It's both cofty ding and bob. He came in flesh and does come in flesh. Oh brother, you guys are hopeless.

• N.drew
    N.drew

How rude cofty. Why are you so rude? Why?

• ShadesofGrey
    ShadesofGrey

I don't hate Shelby at all and I am very offended that anyone said such a thing, and especially without PMs to clear it up.

Why is it that Shelby can admonish others but others are expected not to admonish her? Is it not, both coming from and going to Shelby, out of love?

Why is it that Shelby, Tammy and N. Drew never seem to admonish or even disagree with eachother, good grief, I disagree with my husband, and my mentors!

• N.drew
    N.drew

Dear ShadesofGrey Hi! I didn't say you hated her. I think I should have said "you know who you are". I know somebody does, I don't know who. Sorry then I shouldn't have said it.

Why do we not disagree? Because we believe each other is being corrected by the SPIRIT.

I'm leaving for a little trip. Thankyou all (even cofty) for contributing to the thread I started. Not to worry, no more N.drew threads till after Wednesday (but I could be wrong).

I love You, every one (isn't that so annoying? It isn't? oh good!). How's my spelling, by the way? Oops almost made another mistake.

• AGuest
    AGuest

Dear SOG... the greatest of love and peace to you, dear one! You are truly taking offense here, where absolutely none was intended. Toward you... or anyone. Dear N.Drew (peace to you, dear one!) started a thread. She is engaging in discussion with dear bob (peace to you, as well!), who is engaging in discussion with her and me. And I with them. Why is that wrong, dear one? What is "bothering" you so much, as to this thread, that you even felt you NEEDED to "admonish"... anyone?

Why is it that Shelby can admonish others but others are expected not to admonish her?

You are in error here, dear one - I cannot answer for others, but I absolutely DO expect admonishment. I just expect it from my Lord, first, or in confirmation of another's admonishment. When I receive it from him, directly or in confirmation of another, I absolutely heed it. Right away. If, however, I don't receive it from him... or when I ask because I didn't... I must reject the admonishment as not coming FROM him. Because HE is my leader/master and it's HIS voice I obey. Do you see? So, if the one admonishing me is speaking from HIM... then he confirms that. Always. Many times, though, folks are admonishing from their own selves... their own "issues." THEIR spirit is not able to "bear" something... and so they wish all others to heed THEM. My apologies, but it just doesn't work like that for me, dear one. If I start listening to people... rather than to my Lord, the Spirit... well, how could he rely on me, then? I can only respond further by quoting Peter, then, who is recorded to have said: [I] must obey God as ruler rather than men. The God of our forefathers raised up [Jesus]... [and] exalted this one as Chief Agent and Savior to his right hand, to give repentance to Israel and forgiveness of sins. And we are witnesses of these matters, and so isthe holy spirit, which God has given to those obeying him as ruler.” As with the "copper serpent" that was lifted up by Moses in the wilderness, dear one, I keep MY eye... and ear... to THAT One... and no one else.

Is it not, both coming from and going to Shelby, out of love?

The word of my Lord to me is to ask YOU... whether or not Peter's admonishment to HIM, to "be kind to [himself]" was not "out of [Peter's] love"? He has directed me to ask YOU... if Peter's "favoring" the Jews over the newly chosen people of the nations was not "out of [Peter's] love" for his own people? He had directed me to ask you whether all that APPEARS to be "out of love" is truly OUT of love? Or is it, sometimes, out of fear... that one translates as "love"?

Why is it that Shelby, Tammy and N. Drew never seem to admonish or even disagree with each other, good grief, I disagree with my husband, and my mentors!

I think that if you seriously thought about it, dear one, you would know the answer: because (1) our [fleshly] husbands, whom we absolutely disagree with from time to time, are not involved here, but rather (2) is it our spiritual "husband" who is, which One (3) is also OUR "mentor." Do you truly mean to suggest we disagree with HIM? Perhaps the issue here is that you're allowing yourself to think fleshly, yet, as to this matter, dear SOG. Perhaps not; only you know. If I offended you, I sincerely apologize; I only intended to state the truth, even to you. If love is TRULY your goal... you will hear... and get the sense of that truth. Both as to my intentions... and what I stated. Again, peace to you, truly! YOUR servant and a slave of Christ, SA

• AGuest
    AGuest

Many, many things to respond to, here, dear bob (again, peace to you!), but I will only do so as to one:

The one finding the Most Holy One of Israel, JAH of Armies... is the one finding Christ. Such one is also found BY these two. Such one keeps asking, seeking, and knocking... so that the Door IS "opened" to him/her. Once the Door has been opened... one no longer needs to seek. Because one had found... and been found BY... what one was looking FOR. That what... is a Who: the Door, Way, Truth, Life, Narrow Road, Tree of Life, Spirit, Wisdom, Word, Son... and Christ: the Holy One of Israel, JAHESHUA, the Chosen One of JAH (MischaJah). As some others once said, I say to: I have FOUND him. Therefore, I no longer SEEK him. Now, I simply FOLLOW him, LISTEN to him... and OBEY him.

Finding God (the Most Holy One of Israel) and Christ (the Holy One of Israel)... and being found BY them... does not mean one is saved. One receives a "token" of salvation, yes: an anointing. That anointing is the precursor to one receiving the "white robe"... the spirit body. It is God's "guarantee" that such one WILL be saved... so long as that one 'conquers'. Should such one FAIL to conquer, however, BEFORE ONE IS SEALED, one can lose that choosing. Hence, Peter wrote:

"Make the calling AND CHOOSING of yourselves SURE."2 Peter 1:10

He told those he was addressing that if they did, they would "by no means ever FAIL." That they COULD fail, was born out by Christ, himself, in his words to the seven congregations:

To Ephesus:

"Nevertheless, I hold [this] against you, that you have left the love you had at first. Therefore remember from what you have fallen, and repent and do the former deeds. If you do not, I am coming to you, and I will remove your lampstand from its place, unless you repent."

To Smyrna:

"Prove yourself faithfuleven to death, and I will give you the crown of life."

To Pergamum:

" Nevertheless, I have a few things against you, that you have there those holding fast the teaching of Ba´laam, who went teaching Ba´lak to put a stumbling block before the sons of Israel, to eat things sacrificed to idols and to commit fornication. So you, also, have those holding fast the teaching of the sect of Nic·o·la´us likewise. Therefore repent. If you do not, I am coming to you quickly, and I will war with them with the long sword of my mouth. ... “Let the one who has an ear hear what the spirit says to the congregations: To him that conquers I will give some of the hidden manna, and I will give him a white pebble, and upon the pebble a new name written which no one knows except the one receiving it."

To Thyatira:

"... hold fast what YOU have until I come. And to him that conquers and observes my deeds down to the end I will give authority over the nations..."

To Sardis:

"Certainly unless you wake up, I shall come as a thief, and you will not know at all at what hour I shall come upon you."

To Laodecia:

"... because you are lukewarm and neither hot nor cold, I am going to vomit you outof my mouth."

From the time my Lord has called me, dear one, I have been in every one of these "congregations." At some point or another, I was "guilty" respecting the blood of Christ in the say these were. But... I turned my ear... and LISTENED... so as to correct the error. Now, finally, I am in the congregation of "Philadelphia," of which John wrote as my Lord saying:

" These are the things he says who is holy, who is true, who has the key of David, who opens so that no one will shut, and shuts so that no one opens, ‘I know your deeds—look! I have set before you an opened door, which no one can shut—that you have a little power, and you kept my word and did not prove false to my name. Look! I will give those from the synagogue of Satan who say they are Jews, and yet they are not but are lying—look! I will make them come and do obeisance before your feet and make them know I have loved you. Because you kept the word about my endurance, I will also keep you from the hour of test, which is to come upon the whole inhabited earth, to put a test upon those dwelling on the earth. I am coming quickly. Keep on holding fast what you have, that no one may take your crown. “‘The one that conquers—I will make him a pillar in the temple of my God, and he will by no means go out [from it] anymore, and I will write upon him the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem which descends out of heaven from my God, and that new name of mine."

I know who I am, dear one... what I am... and WHERE I am. Because I have asked it OF the Truth, Christ (John 8:32, 36 14:6; 17:17; Hebrews 13:12)... and received the truth OF it... from him (Proverbs 8:6-9; Matthew 17:5). I am no longer "lost"... but I have been FOUND... and have found... the Lamb.

And it is for this reason, and those spoken to the "Philadephians", of which I am now one... that I can... and DO... share what I do here... with you... and with others. Whether you hear... or refrain (Ezekiel 3:27).

Again, peace to you... and may you be given ears, if you wish them, to hear... when the Spirit and the Bride say to YOU:

"Come! Take 'life's water'... free!"

Because it is that "water"... the holy spirit of God, the MOST Holy One of Israel, JAH of Armies... the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob... which spirit is poured out from the innermost parts of... and given by... the Holy One of Israel and Holy Spirit, His Son and Christ, JAHESHUA, the Chosen One of JAH (MischJah)... and no other.

YOUR servant, as I am servant to ALL those of the Household of God, Israel, and those who go with... and a slave of that Son, Christ,

SA

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit