Any updates on the SPY network at the I.R.S., F.B.I., and other agencies for Watchtower Bible and Tract Society?

by Balaamsass 91 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• trueblue
    trueblue

I don't think that the WTS or WTBS or what ever has a spy network that they planted but I betcha rumers that come from hospitals and stuff they don't turn a deaf ear to it. People talk and walls have ears, so it best to stay away from the midevil JW's because they are threatening our home land securety, not too long ago a guy from work that has a wife that works a hospital told us it confidential but so and so was in ER to have a vibrater pulled out of her behind and it is not just a few kids smoking pot in the park now a days. I think it is about time the JW's subtracted the rafter from thier own eye before they subtract the strow from their brothers eye and tend to their own nittings and quit following people around.

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

No offence taken James. Leaving the Borg has done wonders for you. You look great!! 1972 Elders School WOW.

• metatron
    metatron

I believe they used small buildings in Brooklyn like 34 Orange as a mail drop for foreign intelligence.

As for the rest, find out the names of those involved and destroy their careers. Show mercy where mercy is shown - and that's not the case with the support of the 'Sons of Bernie Madoff - GB" frauds who also wreck families.

metatron

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

I'm known as Agent 666. I'm not a double Agent, I'm a triple Agent...triple for emphasis. I have a licence to squeal.

• rebel8
    rebel8

It doesn't surprise me but I had never heard this about the wts.

Church of Scientology did this.

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

To James Woods, I think it is NAIEVE to think a multi- billion $$$ publishing co. that depends on keeping its tax-fee income status would not be resourceful enough to place "Plants" in various govnmt. agencys. After all, nobody disputes that they joined the UN as a NGO and pulled that off for years. A corporations function is to preserve itself by what ever means is reasonably nessessary. As for adopting the donation arrangement for literature, it was not only to avoid sales tax it was to preserve the INCOME tax-free status. An insider tip influenced the TIMING of the change.

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

I don't understand why women accept such a horrid status. Also, I do not understand how someone whose medical records were divulged would not go straight to a district attorney and start a civil law suit. Medical records have a certain sanctity. You have to rely on your lawyer and doctor. No one will tell the truth unless confidences remain confidential.

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

Reading between the lines of that watchtower article i quoted earlier,

i think what the WT is saying without 'saying' is that it is desirable, even right to disobey the law IF it is something YOU think the WT should know about.

That way, no matter what job someone happens to have, whether its a window washer, a secretary, a lawyer of a nurse, they create an atmosphere of 'protect the society' without having to actually plant people in places.

Thus i don't doubt that all over the world, most loyal JWs would have no trouble breaking confidances or laws to protect the society. After all, they DO think they are holders of special knowledge about the real past, present and future of mankind. They DO feel like a special agent for God.

oz

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

Aussie, Hello mate,

There are many JW's that work in goverment, hosp's, record keeping, and many other types of jobs.

I know many that respect the privacy of everyone, and will not disclose such information, regardless of what that WT article says.

I am not aware of anyone, personally that has disclosed confidential information.

• james_woods
    james_woods
    To James Woods, I think it is NAIEVE to think a multi- billion $$$ publishing co. that depends on keeping its tax-fee income status would not be resourceful enough to place "Plants" in various govnmt. agencys. After all, nobody disputes that they joined the UN as a NGO and pulled that off for years. A corporations function is to preserve itself by what ever means is reasonably nessessary. As for adopting the donation arrangement for literature, it was not only to avoid sales tax it was to preserve the INCOME tax-free status. An insider tip influenced the TIMING of the change.

No - nobody disputes the NGO issue - there is actual proof via UN documents to affirm this. However, the NGO status has nothing to do with an insider JW "spy network" embedded in such organizations as the FBI or the IRS.

Do you have any actual proof of FBI or IRS JW agents? - or insider tips influencing the change in literature donations? I think it is extremely childlike to believe wild rumors without proof. Sorry, but this sounds an awful lot like "Johnny the Bethelite" and his nutbar conspiracy theories to me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit