Any updates on the SPY network at the I.R.S., F.B.I., and other agencies for Watchtower Bible and Tract Society?

by Balaamsass 91 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Chaserious
    Chaserious

Just a question on the original premise of this post, since it's my first time coming across it. Don't you think they would be wary of maintaining a large network of "contacts" for fear of it coming out, especially in light of increasingly strict privacy laws and high-tech employee monitoring policies? They are obviously aware of the number of people who leave or fade annually, as well of publishers who appear to be loyal yet post on "apostate" websites and all. All it would take is one disillusioned person to blow the whistle and you could potentially have multiple people at HQ charged with a criminal conspiracy to violate privacy laws. Especially if they were to reach out to "contacts"; meaning that they need someone for whatever reason inside a certain organization and were to somehow contact a witness working there and ask for information. That seems especially dangerous, as compared to getting unsolicited tips from someone who wanted to be loyal. Just curious what others think.

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

From what I was told it appeared the were encouraged "unsolicited" tips, at least at the Bethel level.

I knew of some Elders JW kids at video rental stores..some of those situations seem to of been pushed by the nosy Elder fathers.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit