Fox News

by StopTheTears 137 Replies latest jw friends

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

I'm for whichever network Robin Meade goes to.

such a calming voice too!

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

You know Jeff we've moved so far right in this country, that there is no left. What GOP ads are spitting out with disdain right now is the word "Moderate!" which is now right of center.

Folks should ask themselves, where is the money? Pro Choice, Climate Change, Gay anything, Workers Rights, Health Care for all...............where is the money?? These are Liberal issues. What is the opposition? Anti Abortion=Big Church money from the Catholics to the Evangelical Mega Churches to the Mormons. Climate Change, opposed to alternative energy we have Big Oil, Big Coal, and Big Nukes. Gay anything, see Big Church money again (Prop 8 in "liberal" California funded by the Mormons), Workers Rights...............puhleeeeeeze, every big corp out there, Health Care for all opposition=health insurance companies, drug companies, health IT companies....................Very Big Money.

This is not rocket science. The right has become the shills/patsies of big money, to the detriment of 99% of Americans.

Fox is their mouthpiece. CNN is not far behind, and even MSNBC is just a tiny offering to lefties, to fill a market spot.

• Glander
    Glander

A total crock of half baked horseshite. As usual. Oh hum.

• watson
    watson

Berengaria paints with a broad stroke, but I cannot disagree.

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

THAT IS HOW JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES REMAIN INDOCTRINATED, they never allow an opposite opinion in to their mind.

Sorry Terry. I don't think a refusal to listen to FOX news should be equated with the indoctrination of an evil cult. Polls show that FOX news is often just plain wrong. They work in a bubble. They mention something on their morning shows, and by evening, "it has been reported". I agree that there are many sources for news, but really, to suggest that refusing to listen to FOX (which I have watched, researched, and discarded as so much trash it's hardly worth the time) is on par with information control is just...... well......just.

NC

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Diabolical, social Darwinists.

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

THAT IS HOW JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES REMAIN INDOCTRINATED, they never allow an opposite opinion in to their mind.
    Sorry Terry. I don't think a refusal to listen to FOX news should be equated with the indoctrination of an evil cult. Polls show that FOX news is often just plain wrong. They work in a bubble. They mention something on their morning shows, and by evening, "it has been reported". I agree that there are many sources for news, but really, to suggest that refusing to listen to FOX (which I have watched, researched, and discarded as so much trash it's hardly worth the time) is on par with information control is just...... well......just.
    NC

It's simple projection NC. Not to mention opinions are a dime a dozen, how about formulating one's own opinion based on facts? Facts, which FOX is so devoid of. I notice none of the apologists were ready to address Rebel8's comment about FOX actually suing for the right to lie. The only "news" organization to do so. They took talking points directly from the White House under Bush, and they have the Rove Machine on the payroll.

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

I notice none of the apologists were ready to address Rebel8's comment about FOX actually suing for the right to lie. The only "news" organization to do so

I'm not even familiar with this Beks. I used to care about how much FOX screwed up the facts, but it is so commonplace, I simply block the details now. It's glaringly obvious to me, but it makes no difference. The last thing I took note of was their OUTRAGE that Obama didn't mention God in his Thanksgiving greeting. OMG where is he taking this country? And it went on and on and on. Really? Is this news? Even their messiah W didn't mention God in all of his Thanksgiving greetings. Neither did Clinton.

Look, I am a liberal. They talk about ME like I'm a piece of garbage. There are plenty of places to go for news without the insults. Besides, BillO doesn't understand how the tides go in and out, how can I trust him to understand anything else?

Edit to say: Hmmmm. Regarding the mystery of the tides, this is something FOX shares in common with JW's. Things as "inexplicable" as the tides can only be magic---er God. See I can do it too.

NC

• DaCheech
    DaCheech
    Diabolical, social Darwinists.

which network follows and sides with the hippies?

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Fox News is just a bunch of mean bullies who will pass any rumor, tell any lie to get ratings. Fox News has been used to brainwash and hornswaggle many a simple person who wants to trust and not to think.... meaning a lot of fundamentalists and rednecks. The smarter audience knows they are lying much of the time, but doesn't give a flip, as long as Fox News is getting votes for the laws and politicians who support for the bankers and the corporations and 1%.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit