Father Elders going mad !

by koolaid-man 104 Replies latest jw friends

• RedCrayola
    RedCrayola

Wanna share with the group, Ricky, what it was like having your boy leave the organization?

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Good Idea!

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

The psychological dynamics displayed on this forum at times becomes unrestrained savageness. Like infuriated, bloodthirsty sharks in a feeding frenzy attacking its prey and not even knowing what they are ingesting.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Will all out pademonium reak out on the conference call??

SixScreens is dead...it just hasn't fallen over yet.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

The psychological dynamics displayed on this forum at times becomes unrestrained savageness.
    Like infuriated, bloodthirsty sharks in a feeding frenzy attacking its prey and not even knowing what they are ingesting.....RF

Your Six Screens Show Sucks..

Your told that everytime you advertise it here..

Stop behaving like an ass and get your show on track..

Your driving an opportunity into the ground..

You blame everyone but the person in charge of Six Screens..

You..

.......................... ...OUTLAW

• Cagefighter
    Cagefighter

I think Rick is honest and passionate.

I will say this Rick. I don't like or dislike you one way or the other.

You are a bit of a sensasionalist and your structure is exact opposite of what I would use. For example on your website under your explanation of the "six screens" you conclude each section with "In a nutshell". That paragraph should be your first not your last, it clearly states what the rest of the section is about for the reader.

Your details like an elder beating the family dog should reinforce an argument or thesis instead of becoming one. I blame the way the WTBS writes especially in the 80's and 90's. They use logically fallicies all day in their writing. It's a good place to learn them to avoid them.

I hope this helps you and helps others take you more seriously in the future. It seems like you put a lot of effort into what you do.

-Cage

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Rick your show is "working" but it has VERY low ratings.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

We have not attacked Mad Sweeneys radio show so far. He is way more credible than you!

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Cage, what are you smoking?

• Alfred
    Alfred

RICK... I'M STILL WAITING FOR YOU TO RESPOND TO MY QUERY... WHY DID YOU STATE THAT ELDERS ARE BEING DELETED FOR HAVING FACEBOOK ACCOUNTS? WHERE DID YOU GET THIS INFO? OR DID YOU SIMPLY MAKE IT UP? WHY ARE YOU NOT RESPONDING?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit