Father Elders going mad !

by koolaid-man 104 Replies latest jw friends

• Cagefighter
    Cagefighter

I think Rick has noble intentions, his method of making an argument is severly flawed. He basically does things like the society does. His logic is off and his argumentation is reversed.

Rick has never done anything to me so I got no problem being unbiased.

Leave the guys kids alone, not cool.

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

Rick you kinda scared me off when I was a NEW fader..... I watched one of your you tubes.... That was before I came here and realized most ex-jw's are just like me. Trying to move on and heal and not so angry!!! I went thru some anger too and still do if I think about it too much. You don't scare me now. I understand where you are comming from and maybe some will wake up from your passion.

PeaceFS

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Elders deleted for having FB accounts?? Come on Rick..I have an active JW elder as a friend on my FB...so active he gave the memorial talk last year.

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

I have an elder (active) on mine too and I'm an active EX-JW all over my FB

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

This active JW elder has hundreds of friends, many of their names are those I recognize as name of (last I know) active witnesses.

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

And I had an elder from HLC friend me but then un-friended me but he had a FB

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

LOL I have been unfreinded by a few as well. I had posted on my wall on May 21st something about me being left behind while the rest of the world was raptured (in relation to Harold Camping)...and a JW friend decided to write on my wall that 'everyone will have their day of reckoning before Jehovah'...I didn't want the people I went to school who don't know my past to wonder about me, so I deleted his comment. he must have gotten insulted and defriended me. haha

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Rick Fearons "potentual audience" keeps telling him he has Credibility Problems..

Will he listen?..

Or..

Will he keep telling us how successful he is?..

I enjoy reading your bashing and unrelentless criticism.......
    Why should I fix something that is working.....RF

....................... ...OUTLAW

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

I remember the one time I called into his 'show'- if you even want to call it that. He was ranting how he got tipped off there would be active JWs listening in (none of whom spoke when Rick asked if there were any on the call), he mentioned how it was going to be a record number of callers. Every several minute he paused the speaker to do station identification. Then he would do a witness call- asking first if there were any members of the GB on the call to please speak up, then Bethelites, then Pioneers, then elders, then miniservants...then witnesses. It was the most ridiculous charade I have ever seen. Jerry Springer is a better option.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Outlaw, how have you been?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit