Father Elders going mad !

by koolaid-man 104 Replies latest jw friends

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

The stress on Jehovah's Witness Elders raising their children in "The Truth" is causing many to literally go mad.

Keeping their children in " The Spiritual Ark" is becoming more and more difficult.

Many Elders are snapping under the pressure.

One of our guests on the Six Screens conference call told of her Elder father ( who everyone at the Kingdom Hall thought was an angel) came home from the meeting and killed the family dog in the kitchen with his bookbag as the family looked on......

Join us tonight Oct. 22, 2011 at 7 PM EDT. ...

Our guest will be Wendy Lee Tucker former JW whose father was an elder and terribly abused her physically and emotionally.

She received horrific beatings..... Hit with a bat, punched at, receiving a broken nose and became a prisoner in her home.

Wendy was looked in her room with the doors being nailed shut when the family went off to the Kingdom Hall.

A far cry fom being a "Spiritual Paradise"

It is easy to get on the Call....no computer is necessary.... Just dial 712-432-8710 and when asked for pin use 9925

Our lines open at 6:30 PM EDT.....So come on early and talk with all those who have been "touched by the tentacles of The Watchtower"

The Six Screens of the Watchtower Confernce Call ....... No Fluff .. Just Shock!

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

I did not even read your post.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Okay, I have read your post and you are still giving us the same kind of bullshit that you have done in the past.

• sabastious
    sabastious

So a psycho Witness gets home from a meeting and bludgeons to death the family dog in front of everyone. Sounds like it's the sociopath rather than the elder in him that's causing the issues.

There are stories of substance out there, koolaid-man. You seem to have a knack for ignoring them and replacing them with drivel.

-Sab

• JRK
    JRK

What,

No picture of a random mayor this time. He's slipping.

JK

• IsaacJ22
    IsaacJ22

Making stuff up and spreading rumors doesn't help ex-Witnesses. It doesn't even hurt the WTS. In fact, it often helps it to keep JWs loyal because it provides the Society with examples of how nutty ex-Witnesses and opposers are. They say that the world is all evil and full of lies about them. Crap like this only proves them right. It also makes us look as screwy as the org to those who don't understand what the fuss is about.

Thanks, but could you knock it off already? You're hurting us. Not helping us. Or are you secretly a double agent or something like that?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Beating Up on JW`s serves the WBT$..

Rick Fearon doesn`t know who the Enemy is..

It`s not Jehovah`s Witness`s..

He won`t take the WBT$ down by beating up WBT$ Victims..

But he does..And..

The WBT$ loves him for it..

....................... ...OUTLAW

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

I enjoy reading your bashing and unrelentless criticism....... Why should I fix something that is working.

Please PM me for emails that I receive that prove the opposite of what my ridiculers are saying........

Or better still come on The Call and hear it for yourself.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

you have received the emails that you wrote to yourself.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

The reason people dont take you with any relevant importance Rick is people know there are occurrences of devout JWS doing bad

things to other people, even toward their own family members..

Same could be said of other people who belong to other religious cults. ( news but not big news )

The only thing your accomplishing Rick is yes people will use religion to cover themselves with a righteous sheet of wholesome purity,

underneath that sheet is something quite else.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit