Father Elders going mad !

by koolaid-man 104 Replies latest jw friends

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/cult-free-radio Check it out Found Sheep........ Mad Sweeny does a good job.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

LOL I am rolling over here laughing...Rick it looks like you basically copied and pasted a WT article on 'apostates' and simply apply it to those who call you out for your incompetence. Sorry Rick, but you and wifey can't garner the same following as the WT. let me try this:

Rick claims the evidence exposing him is all filth, lies, inuendo, and profanity of child-like panicking posters, ganging up and declaring that Rick Fearon is implicated in a hoax...... But Why can't Rick address any of the things he is accused of?... We can only guess.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

One can digest all the filth, all the lies, all the inuendo, all the profanity of all the child like panicking posters, ganging up and declaring that Rick Fearon is implicated in a hoax if you want ...... But Who are these people... We can only guess....Rick Fearon

JWN Posting Guidelines
    9)..Invading people's privacy
    Please don't post private addresses or phone numbers, including your own. You may post email addresses so long as you make it clear who they belong to.

Your Stuck on Stupid..

Fix your Six Screens "Carnival Side Show" and the ..

Audience Will stop Complaining..

....................... ...OUTLAW

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

Thanks Koolaid I'll check it out

• shamus100
    shamus100

What happened here?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit