Father Elders going mad !

by koolaid-man 104 Replies latest jw friends

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

Many take the liberty to use foul langage, inappropriate cartoons, rude comments, false statements as tools to assinate honest hearted ones.

• shamus100
    shamus100

No problemo - I'll be posting links to all of lying Ricks lies and bullshit on each and every one of his spamming posts.

Nothing hurts a liar more than simple, plain truth.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

The charitible planning thing is a great idea for a show, Zid.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Many take the liberty to use foul langage, inappropriate cartoons, rude comments, false statements as tools to assinate honest hearted ones.RF/KAM

Your Honest?..

Your about as Honest as the WBT$..

You promote Guests on your show,who have No credibility..

You attack mentally ill JW`s..

You attack Gay members of JWN..

You attack anyone who won`t put up with your dishonesty..

Your behaviour disgusts almost everyone here..

If you worked on making Six Screens a better show..

Instead of a 3rd Rate Carnival Side Show..

More people would tune in..

You wouldn`t have to come to JWN.. Begging for an Audience..

.......................... ...OUTLAW

• RedCrayola
    RedCrayola
    So a psycho Witness gets home from a meeting and bludgeons to death the family dog in front of everyone. Sounds like it's the sociopath rather than the elder in him that's causing the issues.

Of course, unless you were born into the cult, I've always thought it was an organization of sociopaths that attracts and recruits other sociopaths. Rick is definitely the dog bludgeoning type, if not the dead horse bludgeoning type.

• dissed
    dissed

Nothing wrong with Ric bringing in an abused XJW and interviewing them, but......the way its handled helps almost no one. The subject matter is real. It happens among the JW's.

Start with a legit issue that people ARE concerned about. Ask questions about the matter, then interview one or two that experienced it. Followed by asking the audience if they have noticed the problem and illicit responses of their experiences.

Real people with real problems, that are unique to the WT with a clear purpose behind it. Not just for the sake of 'Geraldo-like' sensationalism. You don't need wild and crazy 'mad' titles to get peoples attention. A good solid question will do.

• Luke
    Luke

Rick. You are not a honest hearted one. You appealed to lurkers so I created an account just to tell you this. The other posters are right. How I know?
    I've been lurking here for over three years! I know everyone in this board so well. They are right. You're bad news to "honest-hearted" apostates.

Sorry for introducing myself in this way. I guess I've already made 1 enemy even before I began. Hope to introduce myself in another thread.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Welcome to the board, Luke!

• RedCrayola
    RedCrayola

Does anyone know anything about Fearon's son?

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

you can see his son's facebook account under Rick Fearon's family list on his facebook account, you can see a pic of him and somethings about him on his wall including info and photos, thats all I know about him.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit