Father Elders going mad !

by koolaid-man 104 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I`m good Isaac..Nice to have you back..

....................... ...OUTLAW

• RedCrayola
    RedCrayola
    The psychological dynamics displayed on this forum at times becomes unrestrained savageness. Like infuriated, bloodthirsty sharks in a feeding frenzy attacking its prey and not even knowing what they are ingesting.

Did your professing to be of the annointed coincide with or come shortly after your son's leaving the organization? Wasn't quite enough, was it? Still couldn't quite overcome the stigma, could you? So, you completely went the other way, attacking the org and its doctrines, creating your smoke screen of excuses for the elders to use in disfellowshipping you, and you jumped in after your son. Actually, sharks know the difference between various forms of prey, but sadly, sometimes mistake one kind for the other. :)

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Going after peoples children is not cool..

..........................;-)...OUTLAW

• RedCrayola
    RedCrayola

OUTLAW, nobody is going after anyone's children. A statement out of context, is nothing more than a pretext. Fearon's son is a grown man, not a child, and we are only using the exodus of the "child" in question as a time reference. If you read with understanding, you will see nobody is attacking a child here. Sometimes you should just shut up and listen. Understand the sequence of events in this sociopath's life, you will understand the sociopath. Now, if you aren't going to help, then go sit down and watch.

lol, you know what? fuck it. the org was established by sociopaths and attracts and recruits sociopaths. unless you were unfortunate enough to be born into it, you are most likely the target market for the WTBTS. This is all bullshit, and a free for all for egocentric sociopathic spatterings of mindless fecal matter. You love fearon. you need fearon. it's all mental illness, and you can't be reasoned with, and you just want to wallow in all of it, relive it, harp on it, beat somebody up for it.

• RedCrayola
    RedCrayola

And besides, Outlaw, Fearon thinks nothing of going after other people's minor children on his conference call, so don't have such a short-term selective memory just to pretend some sort of ethical superiority. AGain, nobody is attacking anyone's child here. Just asking for clarification on a sequence of events. Nobody is asking you to think deeper than you do, but at least have the intelligence to wait and see where a line of questioning is going before you call "foul" prematurely.

• Cagefighter
    Cagefighter

Red, calm down. Handle a little criticism. You put yourself in this position by saying something. You put your thoughts out there to be commented on just like Rick does.

Rick has a huge body of work full of hyperbole, inaccuracies, ad hominem attacks, and poorly constructed arguments. When you have all that available and and you attack the person it makes your argument look weak. When you have all that available and you drag his family into it, it makes your character look weak.

None of us are perfect and few of us know each other personally. I don't think it's asking too much to restrain our comments to his work. You never know he might be saving drowning orphans when he isn't working on six screens.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Rick is a liar, plain and simple.

He's only pissed because the truth hurts and he knows it's the truth. Lying Rick. ;(

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

OUTLAW, nobody is going after anyone's children. A statement out of context, is nothing more than a pretext. Fearon's son is a grown man, not a child, and we are only using the exodus of the "child" in question as a time reference. If you read with understanding, you will see nobody is attacking a child here. Sometimes you should just shut up and listen. Understand the sequence of events in this sociopath's life, you will understand the sociopath. Now, if you aren't going to help, then go sit down and watch.

I had no idea Fearon had a son..Adult or not..Peoples kids are Off Limits..

lol, you know what? fuck it. the org was established by sociopaths and attracts and recruits sociopaths. unless you were unfortunate enough to be born into it, you are most likely the target market for the WTBTS. This is all bullshit, and a free for all for egocentric sociopathic spatterings of mindless fecal matter. You love fearon. you need fearon. it's all mental illness, and you can't be reasoned with, and you just want to wallow in all of it, relive it, harp on it, beat somebody up for it.

Ya I was unfortunate enough to be a JW Kid..

You need to learn to read..I don`t like Fearons Side show..

How many beers did it take you to write that?

And besides, Outlaw, Fearon thinks nothing of going after other people's minor children on his conference call, so don't have such a short-term selective memory just to pretend some sort of ethical superiority. AGain, nobody is attacking anyone's child here. Just asking for clarification on a sequence of events. Nobody is asking you to think deeper than you do, but at least have the intelligence to wait and see where a line of questioning is going before you call "foul" prematurely.

Oh good..Another Brain Fart..Once again,learn to read..

I don`t listen to Fearons Carnival Side show..His repulsive advertising is enough for me..

Until he starts producing a Quality show..He won`t get the audience he keeps begging for on JWN..

Enjoy your Hang Over..

http://tremendousnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/drunk-urinal.jpg

....................... ...OUTLAW

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Outlaw,

I had lost interest in JWN for awhile...no apparent reason.

I don't think i would call SixScreen 'talk show' a carnival as those are fun. I do think a new avenue Rick may want to take, which would be an improvement over his farce of a show would be to open a lemonade stand at the corner near where he live...I was thinkinig "Dickie's lemonade stand"...what do you think??

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

It is of interest to me that many people come on and post, not exammining the facts and believe everything being said by people hiding behind an avatar.

When one is hidding behind an avatar and false statements are made about them .... what do they really have to lose? NOTHING!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit