Father Elders going mad !

by koolaid-man 104 Replies latest jw friends

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

I have not hid

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

I have examined and found the Wt to be a cult that has prohecied falsely for over a century and destroyed countless families. I have not hidden at all. I do not reveal my identity on public forums due to safety issues- NOT fear of the org. I have also examined your website and 'talk show' Rick, and have seen you in action and determined you are a cult-leader wannabe who wishes he could be as influential as the WT, but you fail miserably.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

koolaid man, you said that you have successful radio talk show, but if I had a radio talk show and many people complain about my radio talk show, I would not call it successful radio talk show at all. If you think turning your radio talk show on for people and it does not matter what people think about you, in your mind you are always successful. right?

• Alfred
    Alfred

After hearing the same 5 voices on this conf call week after week, I eventually tuned out...

(btw... I'm still waiting for Rick to respond to my question about elders supposedly being deleted for having FaceBook accounts)

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Well Alfred, if Rick said it then it MUST be true. LOL

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

It is of interest to me that many people come on and post, not exammining the facts and believe everything
    being said by people hiding behind an avatar.When one is hidding behind an avatar and false statements are made about them ..
    what do they really have to lose? NOTHING.....Rick Fearon

Your an ass Rick..

You hide behind a wall of words that don`t mean anything..

These are some guidlines you should learn while your on our forum..

2)Inciting hatred on the basis of race, religion, gender, nationality or sexuality or other personal characteristic.

This one means you can`t be a Homophobic Bigot while your on JWN..

9)Invading people's privacy
    Please don't post private addresses or phone numbers, including your own. You may post email addresses so long as you make it clear who they belong to.

This one is especially for you..

Stop demanding people give out personal information..

Now go work on your Show..It sucks..

....................... ...OUTLAW

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Outlaw,

I think Rick's talk show would better be called "Dickie's lemonaid stand"...and trust me Dickie's lemonade has no power or danger like the koolaid, it only wishes it did.

• shamus100
    shamus100

No problemo, lying Rick. I just said that I was going to post links to all your threads where you lied, lying Rick. So really, you should be thanking me because you are under the opinion that you have never lied on here at all.

What are you afraid of? I am the liar, not you.

And please, not only stop hidding by tell me WTF hidding means. Did you mean hiding? Don't you at least have spell check?

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

One can digest all the filth, all the lies, all the inuendo, all the profanity of all the child like panicking posters, ganging up and declaring that Rick Fearon is implicated in a hoax if you want ...... But Who are these people... We can only guess.

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

I didn't know Mad Sweeney had a program??? what is it?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit