Father Elders going mad !

by koolaid-man 104 Replies latest jw friends

• sabastious
    sabastious
    Please PM me for emails that I receive that prove the opposite of what my ridiculers are saying........

The only way to honorably repel the ridicule here is to stand up to it publicly and with facts, not hide in your personal messages. Your blatant attempt to control information about yourself is not helping your case here. If there are lies then expose them for all to see.

-Sab

• sabastious
    sabastious
    I enjoy reading your bashing and unrelentless criticism

You came here knowing you have a reputation of spreading outlandish stories about JW's. For every person you allegedly deconvert I would guess hundreds are shown an incorrect picutre of what a Witness rank and file member is all about. You ultimately miss your mark.

Remember, Rick, most worldly people don't know much about JW's beyond their quirky political neutralities and their stance on holiday's. Someone with a limited perspective on the Witnesses might read your story and believe that Elder's are animals haters or maybe even worse. Your story was cherry picked beause of a clear agenda on your part and that agenda has priority in your decision making. If people get hurt while you are on your "mission" then you seem to be ok with that, so as long as people are being "deconverted."

But you don't care about that kind of "nay saying" and I am wasting my time writing this to you. You sliced off your own ears a while back for whatever reason. So many people have pled with you to alter your strategy and you brush them off as "critics." Who are you anyway? You seem to only care about what you define as "results." If your "efforts" gets even one person out of the Organization you immediately pat yourself on the back and put away the evidence to combat the "nay sayers." What the hell is wrong with you? That's exactly a trait that Witnesses are told that Apostates portray. You are almost a picture perfect "Watchtower Apostate." I was told, when I was in the organization, that Apostates want nothing but to tear people from their Witness faith. That is describing your efforts: raw aggression for the sake of aggression under the guise of "reporting the news."

-Sab

• shamus100
    shamus100

I enjoy reading your bashing and unrelentless criticism.......

Thanks for the post, "Lying Rick".

• ziddina
    ziddina

[big, heavy sigh...]

Mr. Rick Fearon, I feel that you are wasting time and energy on sensationalistic stories that are, ultimately, ineffective at causing the typical Jehovah's Witness to seriously reconsider their dedication to a publishing company masquerading as a religion.

When I called in to your show a few months back, and read portions of the Watchtower Corporation's booklet on "charitable contributions" titled "Charitable Planning to Benefit Kingdom Service Worldwide", your response indicated that you - and several of your coterie - had never even heard of it.

However, your response to my brief overview of the booklet, indicated that you were very interested in the contents of said booklet...

Why on EARTH don't you do a show - or several shows - on the subject of that booklet? THAT type of show would be a fact-based exposure of the Watchtower Corporation's greedy, grasping nature - and I suspect that you'd receive some VALID calls from real people who were affected by the policies stated within that booklet.

If possible, you could give locations wherein the listening audience could actually READ THE DOCUMENT BEING DISCUSSED - as long as that wouldn't cause legal issues - or just refer listeners to search for websites where the booklet's entire contents were posted. That would be effective in TWO ways - it could nudge some Jehovah's Witnesses into doing research online, AND would show those who looked it up online that your information was FACT-BASED...

Such information and tactics would be FAR MORE POWERFUL than "sensationalism", in showing the "Rank&File" just what sort of corporation controls their daily lives - practically every movement of their lives...

As others have said, sensationalism weakens the effectiveness of your message - and gives Watchtower pundits the gloating satisfaction of being "right" about apostates...

That is NOT an effective message - unless, as some have previously stated, you actually ARE working towards the Watchtower Corporation's goals...

Please consider re-working your entire method of approach to the Watchtower cult and its methods...

You could be so much more effective with a shift in the focus of your shows...

Zid

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    I enjoy reading your bashing and unrelentless criticism....... Why should I fix something that is working.
    Please PM me for emails that I receive that prove the opposite of what my ridiculers are saying........
    Or better still come on The Call and hear it for yourself.....KoolaidMan/RF

Nice..Your post starts out with an obvious lie..

If what you did was working..There wouldn`t be so many complaints..

Emails from who?..

People as confused as you,as to who the enemy is..

Like many,you don`t know the difference between JW`s and the WBT$..

Your show is based in confusion..You re-enforce WBT$ stereo types..

The whole world is out to get JW`s..

The WBT$ walks away clean..You`ve done their job for them..

Alot of people would support an honest Six Screens Show..

Dedicated to exposing the WBT$..

With you in charge I doubt that will happen..

Psycho JW`s and Johnny the Bethelite storys are your specialty..

.......................;-)...OUTLAW

(Thanks Zid!..Fixed..)

• ziddina
    ziddina

Uhm, OUTLAW??? Don't you mean, "Johnny the Bethelite"???? "Billy the Bethelite" is way too close to our wonderful board member, Billy the ex-Bethelite...

• bigmouth
    bigmouth

Unrelentless.... so, you mean....umm

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

don't feed the trolls nor the mentally imbalanced

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

My former Bethelite father was very abusive and hated women. The Witness culture, believing in male dominion over women, did not help matters. As much as I hate the Witness, I can not in any matter state that Jehovah's Witnesses abused me. The responsibility for his action resided with my father as sole agent. My uncles, also served long stints at Bethel. They were kind and gentle.

You may not be aware but use of the word "mad" is similar to the N word. No one in this world is ever mad. Mad is not a diagnosis. There are specific disorders. Patients at Bedlam and Bellevue have mental disorders or they are mental health consumers. No organization can cause mental illness. Psychiatric illnesses are brain disorders where family circumstances and environment make a difference on the course of the illness. Neurology treats brain disorders in which family circumstances and environment play no role. Anyway, it is my understanding. I'm no expert.

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

Take all the shots you want....... Tonights program speaks for itself ..... It is very successful.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit