Father Elders going mad !

by koolaid-man 104 Replies latest jw friends

• JRK
    JRK

I think that the reason Rick is so homophobic is that he is an @$$hole, and gays don't like him. I think he wants to be loved.

JK

• Alfred
    Alfred

rick... i pm'd you a while back asking you where you heared that elders were being deleted for having facebook accounts... i never received a response... i later found out it was completely false...

now, what am i? a watchtower operative? someone with a hidden agenda?

rick... do yourself a favor... get a life...

• shamus100
  • Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Rick, I have seen more than few elders still on facebook. One brother who always give public talks at the District Assembly is on facebook. I was told that he has a very good voice and speaking ability.

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

My friends....... these are your internet therapists actively engagged in reaching and helping Jehovah's Witnesses!

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

you suck.

• shamus100
    shamus100

At least we tell the truth, lying Rick.

I wonder what your parents must think of you. Or your children.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

what about his "loyal" wife???

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

My friends....... these are your internet therapists actively engagged in reaching and helping Jehovah's Witnesses!....Rick Fearon

This is what Rick Fearon writes to help the Jehovah`s Witness Community..

The stress on Jehovah's Witness Elders raising their children in "The Truth" is causing many to literally go mad.
    One of our guests on the Six Screens conference call told of her Elder father ( who everyone at the Kingdom Hall thought was an angel) came home
    from the meeting and killed the family dog in the kitchen with his bookbag as the family looked on.....

For those lurking , it is very important to know who my attackers are
    the most part these criticizers ( WHO ARE OF A DIFFERENT PERSUASION) find joy in discrediting everything I say.....KoolAidMan/RF

Does bringing guests on the Six Screens Show,before you check their credibility help Jehovah`s Witness`s?.. (Johnny the Bethelite)

Does bashing "mentally ill JW`s" on the Six Screens Show help Jehovah`s Witness`s?..

Does your bashing Gay Members of JWN help Jehovah`s Witness`s?..

Does advertising on a forum,where you and your Six Screens Show are held in contempt,help Jehovah`s Witness`s?..

Your a Twisted Individual who has his own Talk show..That most people here,don`t want anything to do with..

Attacking us won`t increase your audience..

Attacking us doesn`t make your "Tabloid Six Screens Side Show" any better..

If anyone needs a Therapist..

Its You..

http://i.istockimg.com/file_thumbview_approve/5893425/2/stock-photo-5893425-people-holding-angry-young-man-in-straight-jacket.jpg

.......................... ...OUTLAW

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

"The Rick Feron Show" today we have hours of sensationalized irrelevant drivel sponsored by Rick himself.

The topic for this episode is " How idiots who were once JWS make all other EX-JWS look like idiots ".

If the truth be told Rick is more endeavored to promote his web site because there is a donation $$$ program set up on the site itself.

He is just using this site as a spamming vehicle to promote his own site.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit