Are you sick of conspiracy nuts?.....9/11

by Witness 007 220 Replies latest jw experiences

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Oh, sorry. If we're talking about what really happened on 9/11, it was obviously Satan pulling the twin towers down by the foundation from his roof of hell.

Everyone that denies my clear logic is working with Satan in his many conflicting schemes to hide what he really did.

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Geez Leolaia, you are amazing. I wish I could express myself half as well as you. I get smarter just reading your posts. Thanks for that incredibly well researched and expressed post!

NC

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Did I not say, what burned the holes in the rooftops?

Debris falling from the buildings, or even from the initial impact of the planes crashing into the buildings. All the photos and videos of the crashes show debris being flung out from the building which would no doubt burn holes in the buildings below.

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

which would no doubt burn holes in the buildings below

no doubt. that jet fuel is just amazing. Musta been real high octane.

NewCHapter.....yes, everything is fine now.... Leo made it go away. You can now return to your regularly scheduled programming.

Nitey nite all.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Hi Shelby!

Where, may I ask, did this "hole" in the "bottom corner" come from? Wait, before someone offers that it was the melting aluminum... I would offer that, okay, there would certainly be damage from that... but in the form of a puddle... or some other material... IN the building, perhaps even pouring out. Why, though, is "the whole bottom corner of the building... gone." Did this aluminum/water mix "melt" the corner? If it did, why did it melt only one corner? Why, also, wasn't there a mass of COOLED aluminum to show that this is in fact what occurred... once all was said and done (i.e., found during clean-up)?

I think you're confusing two buildings. It was WTC7 that had a hole in the bottom corner. It was WTC1 and WTC2 that would have had aluminum debris from the plane impacts.

As for where the hole came from, it was created when debris from WTC1 slammed directly into WTC7 at 10:28am.

• AGuest
    AGuest

Nope, the pic doesn't do a thing for me, dear ProdSon (peace to you!). Haven't a clue what I'm looking at... or where in relation to other buildings the holes in the roofs... or the whole blown out corner. Can you, like, circle and label them for me? Or give a bit more detailed explanation? Pretty please?

As an aside... in case there are some here (including perhaps you) who believe there were no planes, victims, etc... I have to let you know that while I can't say with absolute certainty WHY it occurred, I can say that it DID occur. I have family in NYC and of course talked to them right after. Even so, my daughter's BGF worked near the WTC (at UPS)... and said she had to "run like hell" to get out of there. My husband and I visited her... and the site... in 2003. No buildings there... and I know they WERE there, at some point... because my aunt used to work in them when I lived with her in the late 70s-early 80s.

I also believe the U.S. put a man on the moon... and I do because of the REASON, as explained to me in law school: first right of discovery. He that discovers first... owns first. Makes sense to ME.

Again, peace to you!

SA, on her own...

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

I know an air traffic controller that remembers every excruciating moment of the plane that crashed in PA. Don't tell HIM that plane didn't exist.

NC

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

Can you, like, circle and label them for me? Or give a bit more detailed explanation? Pretty please?

Building 7 was at the top middle, where you see two red cranes.

The buildings to the south were the lower ones that were adjacent to the two towers, which were basically pulverized. There are HOLES in the rooftops, but the surrounding roof areas are not even slightly caved in. This is not swiss cheese. These are steel beams.

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

I know an air traffic controller that remembers every excruciating moment of the plane that crashed in PA. Don't tell HIM that plane didn't exist.

I've posted it quite a few times and I'm too tired to go find it. Google Richard Gibney Happy Hooligans Award Ceremony.... the pilot from North Dakota who shot it down. It's all there on video.

• AGuest
    AGuest
    it was created when WTC1 slammed directly into it at 10:28am.

Hello, dear Leolaia (peace to you!) and, ahh, yes, I "see" now! Somehow I didn't see "WTC7" but "WTC1"... even though I have on readers! Probably didn't help that I'm trying to watch last Thursday's episode of "Grey's Anatomy"... while reading/posting (I like to "multitask" in this way from time to time - LOLOL! However, I'm thinking that if I say, "Wait! What'd she say! Go back!" one more time, my dear husband's gonna throw the remote at my head - LOLOL!).

Thanks for clearing that up, my dear, and again, peace to you!

SA, on her own...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit