Are you sick of conspiracy nuts?.....9/11

by Witness 007 220 Replies latest jw experiences

• designs
    designs

PS- so who is 'this' cabal group.

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

PS- so who is 'this' cabal group.

The "Real Reason Behind 911" thread mentions many of them by name. It's the Banking cabal... London Oligarchy, Vatican, Royal Family...Mafia... CIA.... Knights of Malta... the Neocons... Khazarians... etc.... this is not news, is it?

They can be found in the book of Revelation as "Babylon the Great", and in the Gospels as the "Pharisees" who are responsible for all the blood being spilled through all the ages in "Jerusalem", which represents the world. It makes two things clear: They are black magicians, and they've been ruling by deception for thousands of years.

I recommend "Rule By Secrecy", Jim Marrs. There are a ton of others. The Tyranny of Oil by Antonia Juhasz brings it all up to date into the Rockefeller cabal and Exxon Mobil, among others. The "Seven Sisters" (oil companies) make 80 percent of the worlds money. And oh how they use it against us.

Other than that, google:

The Dark Cabal

The Orion Group

The Law of One

• JeffT
    JeffT

Pson, I've read that thread and lots of similar arguments. It does not address the issue I keep asking about.

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

Okay Jeff, please allow me to analyze what you said:

My problem with the 9/11 conspiracy theory as generally promoted, is that it would have been a logistical nightmare that could only have been conceived by morons, and one that served no logical purpose, not even getting us into a war. There were, and are, vastly easier ways to do that. No amount of pictures of buildings falling down will change that assessment. Provide some reason WHY all this --an operation that would have taken hundreds of people, months of time and drastically increased the chances of getting caught--was necessary and I might listen to it. No one has ever produced a reason for this that makes any sense.

We're talking here about a network that has been getting away with this crap for a very long time. They are arrogant mofo's, who know they are above the law, and everybody in positions of "power" are afraid of them. (Please don't make me pull up the quotes!) They don't care if they get caught. They got nailed at the 911 Commission hearings, and what did they do? They threw the evidence and testimonies out! Why should they give a crap if there's all kinds of evidence? They know they have the media to brainwash everybody, just like they used the media to brainwash the Germans into supporting Hitler. They're experts at mind-control, just like the Watchtower. Believe me, Elder Training and Nazi Training are one and the same.

Everyone knows today, for example, that Hitler burned the Reichstag and blamed it on Poland as a pretext to invade them. Does anyone dispute this? Was he worried about getting caught? No, he did what he had to do, because he was told to do it, and he knew his ass would be covered. That is, of course, until they were done with him, and he realized how badly he was used, and killed himself! If he hadn't done himself in, somebody would have come along very promptly to take care of it.

Now look at the connections between granddaddy Prescott Bush and Hitler. Hitler got most of his money from the Bush-Rockefeller (et al) cabal. They were funding both sides! This is proven, and this has been the case in every "war". The Bush family is doing a lucrative oil business with the Bin Ladens. The Bush family can be directly linked to the Royal family. Yes George Bush is a relative of the Queen of England. No wonder she Knighted Daddy for services to the Empire. These people are NOT Americans!

This is just the tip of the iceberg. How this doesn't set off any alarms or the slightest suspicion of a conspiracy in the minds of Americans is truly fascinating!

• AGuest
  • AGuest
    AGuest

I stand corrected, if I said they were Shiite/Shias, dear JWDaughter (peace to you!). I only meant to comment that they are strict adherents to Sharia law. They are Wahhabists, for the most part, which is a "puritanical, intolerant, and ultra-conservative" form of Islam. Indeed, they literally have systems in place to ensure enforcement of Sharia law.

Here's an excerpt from Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saudi_Arabia#Religion):

"There are about 25 million people who are Muslim, or 97% of the total population. Data for Saudi Arabia comes primarily from general population surveys, which are less reliable than censuses or large-scale demographic and health surveys for estimating minority-majority ratios. About 85–90% of Saudis are Sunni, while Shias represent around 10–15% of the Muslim population. The official and dominant form of Sunni Islam in Saudi Arabia is commonly known as Wahhabism (a name which some of its proponents consider derogatory, preferring the term Salafism*), founded in the Arabian peninsular by Muhammad ibn Abd al-Wahhab in the eighteenth century, is often described as 'puritanical', 'intolerant' or 'ultra-conservative'. However, proponents consider that its teachings seek to purify the practise of Islam of any innovations or practices that deviate from the seventh-century teachings of the Islamic Prophet Muhammad and his companions.

"As noted earlier (see Politics) Saudi Arabia is a source of Sunni Islamist activity, including violent or terrorist Islamist activity and "donors in Saudi Arabia constitute the most significant source of funding to Sunni terrorist groups worldwide".

"In 2010, the U.S. State Department stated that in Saudi Arabia "freedom of religion is neither recognized nor protected under the law and is severely restricted in practice" and that "government policies continued to place severe restrictions on religious freedom". No faith other than Islam is permitted to be practised, although there are nearly a million Christians - nearly all foreign workers - in Saudi Arabia. There are no churches or other non-Muslim houses of worship permitted in the country. Even private prayer services are forbidden in practice and the Saudi religious police reportedly regularly search the homes of Christians. Foreign workers have to observe Ramadan but are not allowed to celebrate Christmas or Easter. Conversion by Muslims to another religion (apostasy) carries the death penalty, although there have been no confirmed reports of executions for apostasy in recent years. Proselytizing by non-Muslims is illegal, and the last Christian priest was expelled from Saudi Arabia in 1985. Compensation in court cases discriminates against non-Muslims: once fault is determined, a Muslim receives all of the amount of compensation determined, a Jew or Christian half, and all others a sixteenth.

"According to Human Rights Watch, the Shia minority face systematic discrimination from the Saudi government in education, the justice system and especially religious freedom. Restrictions are imposed on the public celebration of Shia festivals such as Ashura and on the Shia taking part in communal public worship.

*"In contemporary times, Salafism has become associated with literalist and puritanical approaches to Islamic theology. In the West the term Salafi has become particularly associated with Muslims that espouse violent jihad against civilians as a legitimate expression of Islam, the so-called Salafi Jihadis."

May I ask, have you heard of, say, the Mutaween? How about the "Committee for the Promotion of Virtue and the Prevention of Vice" in Saudi Arabia? Here's some info on those:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mutaween

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Committee_for_the_Propagation_of_Virtue_and_the_Prevention_of_Vice_(Saudi_Arabia)

I realize the above all came from Wikipedia (and so someone may object), but:

1. Ms. Bin Laden's book supports this information (it really opened MY eyes to what goes on in Saudi Arabia!!); and

2. I have friends who are both Iranian and Saudi. Only the Saudi ones wear burkas, etc. My Iranian friend is actually a former principal ballerina for Iran... and dresses more "American" that I do! Low-cut blouses/dresses, heavy make-up, lots of jewelry (she is gorgeous, though, so it all works!). She might wear a head-covering if she visits her homeland, but that's about it. No long, black, hot tent covering her entire body... and certainly nothing over her face. She's got great legs... and wears clothing that shows them. Yet, she is Muslim, so...

Anyway, my apologies, again, if I misspoke and said the Saudis were Shias/Shiite. Given what I've read and learned from my friends, though, I stand on my position that our "friend" Saudi Arabia is the largest... and most dangerous... proponent of Sharia law... and jihad.

Again, peace to you!

A slave of Christ,

SA

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

AGuest: Osama bin Laden was disowned and lost his Saudi citizenship in 1994 according to Wiki. That doesn't scream to me that the Saudi govt. loved and approved of him, nor did his ethnically Yemeni family.

I've been to KSA, there is no hatred for Americans that I experienced. I experienced free cab rides (they wouldn't LET me pay) and at one store, the shopkeeper refused to accept my money for a decent sized purchase-because he wanted to welcome me to Saudi. I found that people were rather excellent to me all around.

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

Leo: Photos of the towers before they collapsed clearly show sagging floors at these locations, as well as inward bowing of the perimeter columns that got worse over time (as can be seen in comparing a 9:21 photo of the South Tower east face with 9:53 and 9:59 photos). In the case of WTC1, about 5 minutes before the collapse the perimeter columns had been pulled inward a maximum of 4 1/2 feet. Video of the WTC2 collapse shows that failure occurred when the inward pull on the east side columns increased to the point that they snapped. With the failure of the east face, loads were again redistributed to the other sides and the inner core (through the hat truss). The perimeter columns on the other faces can be seen buckling under the strain about a second or two later in the videos; you can actually see the fracture move across the south face of WTC2 from east to west. Once it reached the west face, the top portion of WTC2 was no longer supported by the perimeter columns and now was an independent block tilting in the direction of the east side where the collapse had initiated. Collapse of the entire structure at that point was inevitable.

Wow, sounds like you were up there with a tape measure!

And then, "inevitably", hundreds of core and wall columns failed in a perfectly timed downward sequence, pulverizing 110 floors of steel in less than 10 seconds, while creating a pyroclastic cloud, and heating the steel to THOUSANDS of degrees that was still molten six weeks later, all from the force of a few floors pile-driving the whole building into oblivion. Nevermind that common sense would dictate that the upper section that broke off should really take the path of least resistance and fall off to the side while leaving the lower floors intact.

I got it! In Daniel, the iron mixed with clay, is the WTC!! A few floors of steel and concrete, combined with gravity, turned this....

into this....

Additionally, in one of the videos I posted, a slither of core section can be seen still standing after the rest of the building collapses, and instead of falling down, it vaporizes into dust just like magic!

What the hell are they putting in jet fuel these days?

Your version is so totally believable, that I really must abandon the truth movement right now!

• AGuest
    AGuest
    AGuest: Osama bin Laden was disowned and lost his Saudi citizenship in 1994 according to Wiki. That doesn't scream to me that the Saudi govt. loved and approved of him, nor did his ethnically Yemeni family.

According to Wiki and Ms. Bin Laden, however, the BIN LADEN family (the 3rd most powerful in KSA) still financially supported him, dear JWD (again, peace to you!).

I've been to KSA, there is no hatred for Americans that I experienced. I experienced free cab rides (they wouldn't LET me pay) and at one store, the shopkeeper refused to accept my money for a decent sized purchase-because he wanted to welcome me to Saudi. I found that people were rather excellent to me all around.

Hospitality to strangers is actually a Muslim "way", dear one. Because you are an American VISITOR, no reason for the people to treat you poorly. And I'm not even saying it was the Saudi ROYAL family... but Saudis... most closely related the Saudi BinLaden Corporation... and the Bin Laden family... all of whom are Saudis. Related to ALL of them? I don't think so. Some of them? Absolutely. Would THEY have enough money to pull of what happened at the WTCs? A drop in the bucket...

Again, I don't know what actually happened or why. But the "theory" that some disgruntled arabic folks just attacked the WTC "because they're jealous of Americans" is... absurd. Please... go back and read up on the HISTORY... as to the region, Saddam Hussein, Iran, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, the Bushes, Cheney, etc. It really isn't a master-level crossword - intermediate level, perhaps...

Again, peace to you!

YOUR servant and a slave of Christ,

SA

• JeffT
    JeffT

Pson, you still haven't addressed the question: why was it necessary to demo the buildings when flying planes into them would have been sufficient?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit