Are you sick of conspiracy nuts?.....9/11

by Witness 007 220 Replies latest jw experiences

• baltar447
  • d
    d

Yes I am

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

A picture is worth a thousand words. What burned these holes right through the rooves of these buildings?

Could this have something to do with the fact that they were still finding puddles of molten steel at the bottom of the bathtub six weeks after 911?

If you tell me it was mere falling debris that cut right through the steel structure of these buildings without even slightly

affecting the surrounding roof area I will not be able to stop laughing my effin arse off...

i don't knwo about you but i am clearly looking at scorched earth. Please no asinine comments without offering your own theory.

This oughta be interesting....

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Umm, you might want to scale down the size of that picture, it throws the margins totally out of whack for everyone reading this thread.

• shamus100
    shamus100

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Prodigal Son,

What do you do for a living? Do you work at Wendy's?

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Just what are we supposed to be looking at in that picture?

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Mmmm... conspiracy nuts. I love them oil-roasted and salted! Wash 'em down with a few cold beers!

• AGuest
    AGuest
    The 9/11 Commission, America's official report on the attacks, found that there was no evidence that the Saudi government or senior Saudi officials individually funded al-Qa'ida.

Now, I realize there are some who would disagree with me and say the US government's 9/11 Commission did a most thorough investigation and so what they found is reliable. I don't disagree (I don't know enough to do so). I would counter, however, that THE best investigators on the PLANET... are insurance companies. They don't give money away... to ANYONE. If they have even a modicum of reason to believe that someone else is responsible for a claim they've paid... you can best your grandmama's butt... they're going to go after it. Of course, the Saudis have more money than Gawd... and so more than the insurance companies... (I mean, I think - maybe not; insurance companies have a lot of moola themselves)... so it will come down to who has the best lawyers.

But it is interesting that an insurance company thinks the Saudis were involved... I mean, seeing as "nothing" seems to point them. Right? Anyone note that Saudis are Shiite Muslims... as is the current Iranian regime... while Saddam Hussein (and his regime) were Sunni? And that Iraq and Iran have been sworn enemies for... what... centuries? Millenia?

Again, I'm just sayin'. I also want to say that I personally don't think anyone who doesn't believe in a conspiracy in this matter lacks critical thinking skills. Any more than I believe those who do believe SOME kind of conspiracy took place lack such skills. Freedom of THOUGHT... is as wonderful a gift... as it is a right. We lose sight of that... and a bit of our own personal dignity (and credibility)... when we [speak] disrespect[fully] about/to those who DON'T think as we do. Regardless of what side of the thinking you're on.

Again, peace to you all!

A slave of Christ,

SA

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

Ok Shelby, now keep in mind that this is just a theory, but here goes:

When Building 7 went up, Rosie the Riveter called in sick and they forgot to put rivets in the building.

If you see the pic I just posted above, it might explain the missing chunk in the corner.

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

Just what are we supposed to be looking at in that picture?

A flying pig.

Did I not say, what burned the holes in the rooftops?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit