Are you sick of conspiracy nuts?.....9/11

by Witness 007 220 Replies latest jw experiences

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

Oh good god, here we go again with the guy in the black cap and "Building 7 Explained For Imbeciles 101".

Like I said, I think I'll go into the controlled demolition business. All I need is Larry Silverstein (who profited $$$3.5 BILLION on 911) to bark out the command for the buildings to fall at near free fall speed into their own footprint.

It's also a very effective way to put out two relatively small fires on the 7th and 12th floors, and to destroy all the evidence from the 20th floor command center for the whole operation that was built under the guise of a billion-dollar "Emergency Bunker" for Giuliani that he never even thought about using on the very day it was designed for....

I used to work in Building 7 and I have personal knowledge that the CIA and the Secret Service were leasing large amounts of space there.

Additionally, it just so happens that FEMA arrived at Pier 60 the night before under the guise of drills called "Tripod II" with just enough equipment and manpower to broom-sweep the whole goddamn mess in a couple of days. Oh what a co-incidence. Where the fuck were they when Katrina hit? But we're not supposed to question such things.... just take it up the ass and shut up like good little dubbies.... and you people who believe this crap have the UTTER GALL to call us nuts every other frickin minute....

pffffftttt

• bohm
    bohm

After the 9/11 conspiracy is exposed, when Larry Silberstein is enjoying his last meal with Bush and Cheney the night they will be gassed for high-treason, i do wonder if the subject of how smart is is to balk out the demolision command on national tv will be brought up, or bush and cheney will understand the man simply couldnt be arsed to use his cellphone.

• Galileo
    Galileo

Lol. Exactly what I expected. Prodigal Son, you're still referencing the old "Pull it" quote? The one that Truthers originally said was " a common demolition term" but which has since been shown by an analysis of trade publications to have never been used as a term to demolish a building? Neither you nor anyone else in your fantasy world is refuting the actual evidence. Just more " Oh yeah? What about this?!" Your nonsense is the reason this thread was started. For you and Jaguar Bass: Make an actual claim that can be investigated and I'll respond. Innuendo and pretend spitting leave nothing to respond to.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Look, the towers were brought down by controlled nano-thermite nuclear radiation (which were so advanced they left no residual radiation) weapons that were capable of emitting an EMP that fried cars but only knocked out radios for a few minutes for two reasons. Larry Silverstein (Illuminati Zionist, probably the current Lord High Protector and Keeper of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion) got 3.5 Billion, not for his to keep, but to further the CIA agenda as laid out by the Rothschilds and Council on Foreign Relations members. He is the secret Zionist bastard cousin to Kubrik who faked the moon landings. As such, the CIA was keeping the info on the FAKED moon landings in WTC7, along with proof of the presidential cooperation over the years with Lizard People and the Greys from Area 51, all with his knowledge and agreement. To keep him in on the secret, they agreed to keep secret the videos of him and George Soros having a Zionist Illuminati 4-way with Elton John and Ricky Martin AND let him keep about $500 Million.

Bush decided that information must be destroyed at all costs and saw an opportunity to 1)destroy it (the government is on a budget, paper shredders and hydroflouric acid were too expensive) so it would never be found again and 2)broaden his power base and 3)creatue a scenario of perpetual war to gain control of the oil reserves in Iraq so he could declare a state of emergency and remain president for life. Unfortunately for him, this plan was ruined by the Caballah/Muslim plot to raise Barack Obama from an infant to be the secret Muslim president of the US. They didn't count on the fact that a white woman would turn traitor on her own country in the 60's and go along with this plot.

Look, it all fits. I don't want to hear any of this "math" and "science" that show perfectly plausible scenarios where the building would have collapsed. That's not using critical thinking and is distracting from the real issues. Anything less shows what sheeple you are! It's all there if you just take off the blinders.

• bohm
    bohm

That silberstein guy is really not pulling his weight. first he yell out the demolision-command so everybody can hear it, then he make sure he has a financial motive for blowing the things up.

just saying, you would suppose that after 200 years of doing secret zion conspiracy stuff, the jews would have such details right.

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

Prodigal Son, you're still referencing the old "Pull it" quote? The one that Truthers originally said was " a common demolition term" but which has since been shown by an analysis of trade publications to have never been used as a term to demolish a building? Neither you nor anyone else in your fantasy world is refuting the actual evidence.

Here's the exact quote, FYI:

"I remember getting a call from the Fire Department Commander, and he told me they weren't sure they were going to be able to contain the fire. I said, you know, there's been such a terrible loss of life already, maybe the best thing to do would be to just pull it. So we made that decision to pull it, and we watched the building collapse."

Sorry this is a partial post....continued below.

• bohm
    bohm

PSON: He and the chief of fire department made a descision to blow up nuclear bombs? is that what you believe?

or did they make a descision to blow up regular bombs? -- why is the fireman not concerned about hearing the building is full of bombs?

and really. why the f#ck talk about THE MOST SECRET ELEMENT of your secret plan to some random man from the firedepartment, then spend time recalling it.

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

Galileo: Prodigal Son, you're still referencing the old "Pull it" quote? The one that Truthers originally said was " a common demolition term" but which has since been shown by an analysis of trade publications to have never been used as a term to demolish a building? Neither you nor anyone else in your fantasy world is refuting the actual evidence.

Here are Silverstein's exact words, FYI:

"I remember getting a call from the Fire Department Commander, and he told me they weren't sure they were going to be able to contain the fire. I said, you know, there's been such a terrible loss of life already, maybe the best thing to do would be to just pull it. So we made that decision to pull it, and we watched the building collapse."

So tell me, wtf difference does it make from this sentence what "pull it" means? They made a decision, and then they watched it collapsed. Do you really need it spelled out any more clearly than that? What was it, magic? Like the walls of Jericho?

This is why arguing with a coincidence theorist is like arguing with a cinder block.

• cofty
    cofty

Now see what you have gone and done!

Conspiracy theorists = Absolute cynicism in perfect balance with total gullibility.

I think its born of an infantile need to believe somebody is in control.

• bohm
    bohm

So tell me, wtf difference does it make from this sentence what "pull it" means?

and for the 117th time perhaps it mean "get the people out of the building which is showing signs of collapsing". which it did! oh look, evidence!:

http://www.debunking911.com/pull.htm

Silverstein's spokesperson, Mr. McQuillan, later clarified:

"In the afternoon of September 11, Mr. Silverstein spoke to the Fire Department Commander on site at Seven World Trade Center. The Commander told Mr. Silverstein that there were several firefighters in the building working to contain the fires. Mr. Silverstein expressed his view that the most important thing was to protect the safety of those firefighters, including, if necessary, to have them withdraw from the building."

He could be lying, right? But here is the corroborating evidence...

"They told us to get out of there because they were worried about 7 World Trade Center, which is right behind it, coming down. We were up on the upper floors of the Verizon building looking at it. You could just see the whole bottom corner of the building was gone. We could look right out over to where the Trade Centers were because we were that high up. Looking over the smaller buildings. I just remember it was tremendous, tremendous fires going on. Finally they pulledus out. They said all right, get out of that building because that 7, they were really worried about. They pulled us out of there and then they regrouped everybody on Vesey Street, between the water and West Street. They put everybody back in there. Finally it did come down. From there - this is much later on in the day, because every day we were so worried about that building we didn't really want to get people close. They were trying to limit the amount of people that were in there. Finally it did come down." - Richard Banaciski

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit