Are you sick of conspiracy nuts?.....9/11

by Witness 007 220 Replies latest jw experiences

• Joliette
    Joliette

Very sick of it.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I would rather see the "conspiracy theorists" and have them all be wrong than to see them get squashed, and have them be right. This goes for all areas of life, not just the terror attacks.

One thing that is certain: The TSA is going nowhere, despite talk of doing away with them. If you are near the Canadian or Mexican border and booking a long international flight (say, to Europe, Africa, Asia, Australia, or New Zealand), it might make more sense to go through Canadian or Mexican security (millimeter radio waves are safer than X rays). Of course, our upcoming president Perry may well make doing that illegal--if OsamaObama doesn't first.

• sammielee24
    sammielee24

There are two groups of people - those who question and those who disregard those who question.

People who question, those who look for answers to those questions and who talk about their doubts are often critical thinkers. Sadly, they are also labelled and targeted by people who tend to follow the status quo for whatever reason and who must put a sticky on them that says 'conspiracy nut'.

I don't buy into the whole report that was printed on how and why 9/11 happened. I also don't buy into all the other reasons and theories that have come along. Not buying into the government explanation somehow now means I'm labelled as a conspiracy nut.

That's okay though.

I will gladly stand beside all those 'conspiracy nuts' that tried to tell people that the Gulf of Tonkin was a lie, or beside all those other 'conspiracy nuts' that tried to tell people that Saddam Hussein was not Al Queda. The number of lives that were lost in the Vietnam war and the Iraq war, the cost of environmental damage to the people that still live there - nobody cares outside that part of the world but - the conspiracy nuts were right in trying to wake up the sheeple who had lost the ability to think critically and independently. They lost both times - but in due course their 'theories' have proven to be right. sammies

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Oh I am soooo tired of it. I'm also so very tired of the silly overused method of linking Obama's and Osama's names, as if that one letter is a conspiracy in itself.

hell, bell, tell, well

viper, piper

can, man, ban

They really have no connection--none at all.

NC

• XJW4EVR
    XJW4EVR

I have been talking to a 20-year veteran cold case detective about conspiracies. He has stated repeatedly that once you understand how conspiracies work, you understand that there is no way that 9/11 was a conspiracy. He then pointed out how quickly the Lincoln assassination conspiracy was broken. It's all about the number of conspirators (the best conspiracy is a conspiracy of one), the amount of time from the conspired deed to the present, and the physical distance between the conspirators.

The amount of people required to be "in the know" on 9/11 is unmanagable. We are now ten years removed from the events, and still no one is coming forward. There is too much distance between the four planes, the three buidlings, and the field in PA.

Please note that I do believe in conspiracies, but the sheer amount of evidence that I have seen only supports the fact that four jets were hijaked and flown into buildings at high rates of speed or crashed. My mind is made up based in the evidence I have seen.

• Sayswho
    Sayswho

Well when you start calling people or groups names...I look at you as the one trying to mislead me.Why?

Because you have done what many accuse the Wt and others of doing, and that is, using control words to lead people’s thoughts to yours----by saying they are NUTS or as some have, combined CONSPIRACY and THERORY together… you are discounting what is being said…there by attempting to stop the readers or hearers (mind) from thinking or processing the info on their own.

You plant a seed of doubt from the start.

• Just because I may be nuts doesn’t make me wrong “Sometimes you feel like a nut…Sometimes you don’t”

Sw

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

Then don't click on the goddamn threads. Or if you do, participate in a rational discussion instead of calling us "nuts", "insane", etc. The Watchtower does the same shit, calling anyone who rejects their bullshit as "mentally diseased".

You can't imagine a conspiracy as big as 911.... but you do believe in the mafia, don't you? Nobody has come forward? You're full of shit. Do some research on what really happened at the 911 Commission hearing. Do some research on the thousands of firemen, policemen, and engineers who don't believe the official story and have spoken up about it. Google former FBI translator Sibel Edmonds.

The rest of us will continue to shine light on the cockroaches while you have your head up your ass and try to keep everybody else's heads up their asses too. One day you'll wake up liberated. You can thank us then.

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/were-twin-towers-felled-chemical-blasts-152437067.html

A mix of sprinkling system water and melted aluminium from aircraft hulls likely triggered the explosions that felled New York's Twin Towers on September 11, 2001, a materials expert has told a technology conference.

"If my theory is correct, tonnes of aluminium ran down through the towers, where the smelt came into contact with a few hundred litres of water," Christian Simensen, a scientist at SINTEF, an independent technology research institute based in Norway, said in a statement released Wednesday.

"From other disasters and experiments carried out by the aluminium industry, we know that reactions of this sort lead to violent explosions."

The official report blames the collapse on the over-heating and failure of the structural steel beams at the core of the buildings, an explanation Simensen rejects.

Given the quantities of the molten metal involved, the blasts would have been powerful enough to blow out an entire section of each building, he said.

This, in turn, would lead to the top section of each tower to fall down on the sections below.

The sheer weight of the top floors would be enough to crush the lower part of the building like a house of card, he said.

The aluminium-water scenario would also account for explosions from within the buildings just prior to their collapse that have fuelled conspiracy theories suggesting that the structures had been booby-trapped.

Simensen presented his theory at an international materials technology conference in San Diego, California, and has detailed his calculations in an article published in the trade journal Aluminium International Today.

"The aluminium industry had reported more than 250 aluminium-water explosions since 1980," he said.

In a controlled experiment carried out by Alcoa Aluminium, 20 kilos (44 pounds) of molten aluminium was allowed to react with 20 litres of water, along with a small quantity of rust.

"The explosion destroyed the entire laboratory and left a crater 30 metres (100 feet) in diameter," Simensen said.

By comparison, the aircraft carried 30 tonnes of aluminium into each of the towers, according to his calculations.

Simensen speculates that the two commercial jets were immediately trapped inside an insulating layer of building debris within the skyscrapers.

The debris -- especially plaster, which blocks the transfer of heat -- would have formed a shield protecting the rest of the building.

At the same time, however, it would created a super-hot, oven-like zone around the aircraft, heated by burning fuel.

Aluminium alloy, which in jet hulls also contains magnesium, melts at 660 degrees Celsius (1,220 degrees Fahrenheit). If heated to 750 C (1382 F), the alloy "becomes as liquid as water," Simensen said.

This molten aluminium could then have flowed downward through staircases and gaps in the floor, causing a chemical reaction with water from sprinklers on the levels below.

The mix would immediately boost temperatures by several hundred degrees, releasing combustible hydrogen in the process. Such reactions are even more powerful in the presence of rust or other catalysts, which can boost temperatures to more than 1,500 C (2,700 F).

A meltdown period of 30 to 45 minutes would also be consistent with the timing of the explosions and subsequent collapse of both buildings in relation to the moment of impact.

Simensen said there are lessons to be learned, if his theory is correct, that could help avoid a similar disaster were another skyscraper to be hit by a big jet.

"We could develop means of rapidly emptying sprinkler systems in the floors beneath the point of impact," he said.

Firing a rocket with fire-retardant that could coat the aircraft body could also help prevent metal alloy from melting.

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Then don't click on the goddamn threads

If it were only that simple. Has anyone else been cornered by these people? Have they had their email and facebook accounts assaulted with these theores? Then, because they were approached, tried to offer up another side, just to be overrun with disjointed bits of information and the insistence that only their conclusion is the right conclusion---but it always changes to allow for some irrefutable fact that has come up? With each bit of information, the conspiracy only grows larger and larger, until it encompasses thousands of people, organizations, and countries.

I did not ask about this conspiracy. I did not know it existed until a friend of mine sent me information and links---things I never asked for. Because it was a friend, I naturally replied with some questions and thoughts. These were followed up with more links and rants. No other explanation could fit the facts as he saw it.

Conversation is now sprinkled with conspiracy---climate change is a conspiracy---911 is a conspiracy---Obama's birth certificate is a conspiracy---Rosewell is a conspiracy

OMYGOD--how does one preserve such a friendship? I am forced to just keep my mouth shut, because ANY conversation just encourages more blog wisdom being shot at me with alarming precision and relentless zeal.

NC

• bohm
    bohm

yes. it annoy me greatly, especially because these idiots seem to seek out tragedies like 9/11 (rather than more mundane conspiracies like the moon landings) for the shock effect.

Hey pson, do these sound familiar?

• errial dumbardment (n.) - The act of attempting to prove a conspiracy by bombing a forum with hundreds of incorrect, outdated, and contradictory links to conspiracy websites.
    • sheeple (n.) - People with regular jobs who do not live in their parents' basements who do not find conspiracy theorist claims credible. Also applies to anyone who finds conspiracy theorist claims ridiculous.
    • woogle (v.) - The practice of searching Google for conspiracy-minded websites to bolster one's nonsensical CT claim. Often mistaken for research. Example: "I woogled for alien reptiles and found a lot of really useful stuff."
    • wootube (v.) - The practice of posting low resolution and unprovenanced Youtube videos as "hard evidence". Excludes all and any earlier generation, higher resolution or less artifacted specimens of the same image.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit