Are you sick of conspiracy nuts?.....9/11

by Witness 007 220 Replies latest jw experiences

• Leolaia
    Leolaia
    Like I said, I think I'll go into the controlled demolition business. All I need is Larry Silverstein (who profited $$$3.5 BILLION on 911) to bark out the command for the buildings to fall at near free fall speed into their own footprint. It's also a very effective way to put out two relatively small fires on the 7th and 12th floors, and to destroy all the evidence from the 20th floor command center for the whole operation that was built under the guise of a billion-dollar "Emergency Bunker" for Giuliani that he never even thought about using on the very day it was designed for....

Wow! How many incorrect and unsupported claims can we cram into a few short sentences?

• Larry Silverstein profited billions off 9/11.
    • Larry Silverstein commanded someone (the fire chief? lol) to demolish WTC7.
    • The buildings fell at near free fall speed.
    • The buildings fell "into their own footprint".
    • The fires in WTC7 were "relatively small" and limited to the 7th and 12 floors.
  • donny
    donny

And some are suggesting the earthquake in the Pacific last year and the subsequent tsunami was the result of the same group detonating a couple of powerful nukes at just the right place.

As I have said before, if these people really believe that then they need to just bow down to them and let them do their thing as it would involve folks with powers, organization and technology far beyond what we earthlings have. Maybe Stargate is true. :)

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Leo,

Please don't destroy my "Satan theory" for 9/11. I enjoy the illusion of having superior trutherness.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia
    Lol. Exactly what I expected. Prodigal Son, you're still referencing the old "Pull it" quote? The one that Truthers originally said was " a common demolition term" but which has since been shown by an analysis of trade publications to have never been used as a term to demolish a building? Neither you nor anyone else in your fantasy world is refuting the actual evidence. Just more " Oh yeah? What about this?!"

Yeah, good example of the kind of old canards floating around. There are so many others. (The plane would have had to have broke through six reinforced walls at the Pentagon, the WTC had a concrete core, the plane that hit WTC2 was unmarked and didn't have any windows, Mohammad Atta's passport was pulled from the rubble, etc. etc.)

The Silverstein quote is a good illustration of a "shpill" (from p. 1):

shpill (v.) - When a shill misspeaks and accidentally reveals a piece of the true conspiracy, usually discovered by quote mining conspiracy theorists.

Another example is Rumsfeld's supposed admission that a missile hit the Pentagon.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia
    I enjoy the illusion of having superior trutherness.

Don't you mean truthiness? :)

Truthiness is a "truth" that a person claims to know intuitively "from the gut" in that it "feels right" without regard to evidence, logic, intellectual examination, or facts.

• Giordano
    Giordano

What I said before............. nut case ex witlesses, trying to figure out stuff they don't have a clue about! This is the most investigated national tragerty ever, with documented papers written by a number of specialities up against a number of self employed specialest looking to cash in. RFeminds me on a simpler level of the Kennedy truthers.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Hmmm, Leo, I want a word that sounds bigger. Can I claim the word "trutherierness" for my theories?

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Hmmm, bigger huh? How about "supermegagigantotruthiness"?

Meanwhile:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEVOUinXpfs

• White Dove
    White Dove

Considering the way both building went down, I believe it was an inside job.

Those buildings were felled by professionals.

Both went down perfectly, in imitation of YouTube videos I've seen of professional demolitions.

Planes didn't do that.

I think you can say something has merrit and not be a nut.

A nut will go on and on about a controversial point of view and start fights about it.

I don't do that.

Therefore, I'm not a nut

• jehovahsheep
    jehovahsheep

thanks talesin.i believe the reality of this criminal government is exploding all over the net while fox,cnn,msnbc,ect. are promoters of the offical story.my new discovery i am fighting not to believe is that our vaccines and flu shots are laced with cancers and mercury to destroy our immune system.the highest rate of cancer is found in our country because we are the most vaccinated.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit