All of you should start a splinter JW group..

by fortbethel 87 Replies latest social humour

• Spectre
    Spectre

Good idea! I'll start one. It's going to be called Iehovah's Observers. Because in the Latin alphabet, Jehovah starts with an I.

• exwhyzee
    exwhyzee

How about Apostafarians?

• JWStruggle
    JWStruggle

I've read every one of these comments and some are pretty funny I'll grant that, but the idea is not without merit. Disagree or flame me all you want JWnet people, the thought is a sincere one.

For the people that still love YHWH and Jesus, there are some good and noble things about the Witnesses that cannot be denied. Why can't those of us that still consider ourselves "Christian" have a belief system that is more tolerant and enlightened? Something to think about...

• KingDavidwasframed
    KingDavidwasframed

LOL " Apostafarians"

Yeah why trade one turd for another???? Besides, we're tired of being ruled by men and that is all any organization does.

• dgp
    dgp

Spectre, I just know I AM the *NEW* Faithful and Discreet Slave! I can throw a beam of *New* New Light at you!

• shamus100
    shamus100

Wow, hip, new, changing... I like this very very much.

Hey, wait a minute!

• White Dove
    White Dove

I wanna be on the gubberning buddy!

I'm 'nointed cuz I sez so.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

"but the idea is not without merit."

Nope, it's a stupid idea. Ain't a bit of merit in it.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

I find it interesting that someone with 7 posts to their name started a thread of this sort with any positive intentions at all. No follow up. No defense.

I call TROLL.

FartBethel, you are a TROLL methinks.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

There. It is in the right part of the forum now at least.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit