All of you should start a splinter JW group..

by fortbethel 87 Replies latest social humour

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Strewth cobber! I'd never want to start a splinter group and end up being like those 7 village idiots in Brooklyn!

I'll just remain a 'mentally diseased' 'apostate' thanks. At least the dubbies are afraid to talk to me!! It's all the power I crave!

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

I really recommend that everyone now joins the Beer Fairy cult ops i mean faith

• N.drew
    N.drew

What is the Beer Fairy faith?

• finallysomepride
  • clarity
    clarity

RELIGION IS A SNARE AND A RACKET!! - jr Rutherford

but just in case ........ the gb will be made up of 7 woman and ............................. I'm head honcho!!!!!!!!

• finallysomepride
  • N.drew
    N.drew

Yes, laughter the best medicine. I think the fat one can't fly.

• badseed
    badseed

You mean like a publishing and real estate business. Bonus: getting your clients to finance the operation without a return on investment. Great idea, why didn't I think of that. You're so smart.

• shamus100
    shamus100

"Shamus100 I believe I'm beginning to understand you. Should I see a doctor?"

At once.

I urge you all to come join the invisible pink unicorn. It was founded by me, and we worship every sunday. We also have call-in shows on the net.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invisible_Pink_Unicorn

• garyneal
    garyneal
    For the people that still love YHWH and Jesus, there are some good and noble things about the Witnesses that cannot be denied. Why can't those of us that still consider ourselves "Christian" have a belief system that is more tolerant and enlightened? Something to think about...

This has been done though I can't recall where I saw it. There is a group of former witnesses who want to welcome people who believe in YHWH and Christ without getting too caught up in doctrine. In many ways, they remind me of the Bible Students who still exist today. Perhaps you may want to consider following that group. Some Gnostics follow a similar theme and many former witnesses became Gnostics.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit