All of you should start a splinter JW group..

by fortbethel 87 Replies latest social humour

• fortbethel
    fortbethel

Forgive me if this comes off as harsh,

I've read & read many posts here mostly very negative. ALOT of you have family that have shunned & continue to shun. This is very sad BUT none of you have ANYTHING postive to say about your JW past! It's all from HELL! There isn't a gram of good in this org. You didn't get a SINGLE good thing out of The Watchtower. Only HELL HELL HELL!! Which brings me to a question..

Why don't any of u start a splinter group like M. Luther from The Catholic church? Start a reformed movement that holds on to say 1/2 of these beliefs you once believed in as a stepping stone down for your family members that won't have anything to do with you.

Come on starting a reformed JW group that say doesn't celebrate B Days, Holidays, preaches against the agonizing furnace of Hell & goes door to door with it without it being mandatory seems at least to me to be a good start.

• sd-7
    sd-7

There's no reason to start a "splinter group". That would imply that the JWs had something worth keeping or continuing. They do not.

Jesus already started the group, if you want to call it that. Why reinvent the wheel?

Or indeed, why bother with religion in the first place? It's just a scam, in the end.

--sd-7

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

You posted in the wrong area- there is a "Jokes and Humor" section where you can put this, maybe one of the mods can move it for you.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Oh hell thank you no.

• yourmomma
    yourmomma

almost all of the watchtower docterine is wrong, so why any of us want to make a splinter group? in addition, many here have found evidence that they believe proves the bible is not what it claims and have moved on from religion. so why would they want to start a group?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    I've read & read many posts here mostly very negative. ALOT of you have family that have shunned & continue to shun.
    This is very sad BUT none of you have ANYTHING postive to say about your JW past! It's all from HELL! There isn't a gram of good in this org.
    You didn't get a SINGLE good thing out of The Watchtower.

Your comprehension skills are good..

Only HELL HELL HELL!! Which brings me to a question..
    Why don't any of u start a splinter group like M. Luther from The Catholic church?
    Start a reformed movement that holds on to say 1/2 of these beliefs you once believed in as a stepping stone down for your family members
    that won't have anything to do with you.

Family still won`t have anything to do with most of the people here..Thats not going to change..

The beliefs are all Bullshit..We should keep 1/2 a Bucket of Shit?..

Come on starting a reformed JW group that say doesn't celebrate B Days, Holidays, preaches against the agonizing furnace of Hell
    & goes door to door with it without it being mandatory seems at least to me to be a good start.

Nope..Done with religion..Many here are..

I have no intention of knocking on anyones door,ever again..

My life belongs to me now..

......................;-)...OUTLAW

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

Why would I want to start another damn religion! I don't a crap about trying to reform the JW cult! The JW religion is totally FUBAR'd!

• No Room For George
    No Room For George

Nope..Done with religion..Many here are..

Amen to that. Screw religion, its the worst thing that ever happened to the human race.

• erbie
    erbie

Bad idea. To follow one religion is to follow another. It's a lifestyle choice.

I'd rather go back to the Tower that join a splinter group.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I'd rather go back to the Tower that join a splinter group.

Welcome back to the WatchTower!..

Bend Over!

.............................. ...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit