All of you should start a splinter JW group..

by fortbethel 87 Replies latest social humour

• exwhyzee
    exwhyzee

You could call it JW-lite , Nu-liters or Generationists

Instead of Pioneers you could have Apostaliters

• N.drew
    N.drew

AK - Jeff. You are genius. No! Not a religion, a travelling comedy group.

Shamus100 I believe I'm beginning to understand you. Should I see a doctor?

In all seriousness, um, what lasting good the WTBTS? For me personally?

It taught me self control is necessary for getting from here to there.

What good it has done for the Earth? History might find something.

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

N.drew

Yes you need to see a doctor soon, don't delay

• N.drew
    N.drew

finallysomepride thankyou! It was a rhetorical question. Are you of the medical mental type credentials? If you are I might consider your warning, for it sounds quite serious.

• Diest
    Diest

Thinking about reforming the WTS reminds me of a t-shirt I saw....

They both fall under the category of....things that don't matter.

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

Anyone who thinks they understands the wee little monkey needs to seek help, that's my professional opinion

Dr Bob

• N.drew
    N.drew

Thanks Dr Bob, the trouble is, I think I'm falling in love with him, ur, her, it?

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

I got my doctorite on the internet, if that helps hehe

• free2beme
    free2beme

I agree with what you are saying, and I do see such things on former Witness boards often. However, what you are suggesting has already been done. I see many many former Witnesses who claim, or seem to claim a better understanding of the bible then the Watchtower and act in a almost prophet like manner. Basically, if you accept the Witness faith and just do not like the judgement put upon you, do what is expected of them and return to that faith. Tailor making your faith, to allow what you want, but still keep to the core of their beliefs. Well, that just seems sad and like some form of mental illness in need of treatment. But, it should be noted, it has been done many times. I have even heard of former Witnesses forming such organized groups that they have conventions, meetings, and assemblies. Basically, they become Watchtower-lite. Silly, lame, dumb.

• N.drew
    N.drew

Oh, thank you. It helps. I forgot one, logically an invisible poster can be a group, no?

So a poster might be he, she, (probably no it-but who knows if angels can post, or not?),

or even they, them? That might be fun! Whose turn is it anyway?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit