All of you should start a splinter JW group..

by fortbethel 87 Replies latest social humour

• dgp
    dgp

If you do create the splinter group, I want to be the faithful and discreet slave, or whatever it is that you call the top guy.

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

Do we get to vote for the governing booby (sorry typo) body

• garyneal
    garyneal

If you are looking to join a splinter group, maybe you should consider following the E-Watchman.

http://e-watchman.com/

• dgp
    dgp

Finallysomepride? Do you want a vote on MY POWER?

Finallysomepride is no longer one of the members of MY splinter group.

• InterestedOne
    InterestedOne

I don't think friends/family would stop shunning. You would be guilty of the sin they call "forming a sect," so they would still shun you as far as I understand the JW rules.

• jam
    jam

Did those members of the Jim Jones group that escape death

start A splinter group ?

• exwhyzee
    exwhyzee

For me that would be like tunneling out of a prison cell only to find myself in the cell next door.

Thanks to the WT, for now I am so done with God and religion. I never again want to agonize over what anyone else says God wants or doesn't want. If he exists, great, but I'll find him on my own and never again will I let people interfere with my spirituality. As far as I'm concerned, they have a great deal to be accountable for and if there is such a thing as a millstone, they've got many of them tied around their necks.

• transhuman68
    transhuman68

We could call ourselves Jehovah's Atheists.

No. Smurf that. It doesn't make any sense.

• dgp
    dgp

Mm. The Faithful and discreet Smurf likes your smurfing, Brother transhuman 68.

• Gayle
    Gayle

ooooouch,,I just feel "splinters" all over at the thought of that!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit