Credit Card Donation terminals are currently being installed in JWs Assembly Halls...

by AndersonsInfo 129 Replies latest jw friends

• Stealth
    Stealth

This just in... The WT still prefers CASH or CHECKS over credit/debit card transactions. Otherwise they will have to pay 3% to greedy buisness institutions controlled by Satan.

• flipper
    flipper

It's so hypocritical of the WT society to install credit card terminals at their assembly halls when they've put down other religions for doing so in the past. The leaders of this cult are not able to admit fault or point the finger at themselves about faulty child abuse policies, blood transfusion policies, or credit card policies. They are a narcissistic bunch of middle aged men trying to gain power over not just 7 million people , but over the world. Ridiculous

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

Can I use my paypal account,lol?

• blondie
    blondie

I wonder if the day will come when they have family heads sign pledges to donate money to the congregation and headquarters. One Lutheran church has to donate $50/yr to the national for each baptized member.

What happened to confidential donations?

Aren't there charges for each charge against a credit card? Doesn't the business (WTS) have to pay it?

• clarity
    clarity

Those dubs are so guillible, the 'crooks' will start showing up claiming to be technicians ... change the pad and viola ... all the donations go straight to them!

Happened here at the banks and stores! Hope the wt is going to make good the losses!! lol

• agonus
    agonus

The WT continues to become more and more like the Christendom they so roundly condemn - but only in hypocritical ways that benefit The Org and in no wise benefit the R&F, the community, or anybody but the GB. I'll call the WT "progressive" when they make meaningful progress... like dropping blood, shunning, 1914, academic and intellectual dishonesty, baptizing little kids, and all the other cult B.S. They can't have the worst of both worlds forever and they know it.

• agonus
    agonus

Ironically enough, a dub stopped at my apartment today offering the latest mags, the WT "Who Really Rules the World" (reminding us again how shitty things are because Satan is in control) and the Awake, "How to Manage Money".

$atan, Power and Money... how very, very timely in light of this news.

• diamondiiz
    diamondiiz

If there is no minimum amount I would encourage to donate one cent by American Express if possible, that way these assholes will have to pay the credit card companies more in charges than what they get :)

• Farkel
    Farkel

: Screw Jesus' words where he says..............."You received free,give free." (Mat 10:8)

Yeah. Dubs are always asked to "give free", but for the last 70 years or so, they never received anything for free from the WTS. They pay for the materials that are used to indoctrinate them. They pay whenever "Mother" asks them to pay. They pay for the materials that they peddle and then give whatever they collect from that peddling to the people who charged them for the materials they bought to peddle, plus paying for the gasoline they expended to do the peddling.

Farkel

• ziddina
    ziddina

Marking...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit