Credit Card Donation terminals are currently being installed in JWs Assembly Halls...

by AndersonsInfo 129 Replies latest jw friends

• watson
    watson

Nice 5 page "tempest in a teapot" gang. Who uses cash or checks anymore if they have a choice?

• Joliette
    Joliette

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Singing to myself: Must be the money ;)

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

Hi AndersonInfo,

I posted this news a few years ago under my former username Ozner:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/scandals/73036/1/bank-credit-card-accespoint-in-JW-convensionhall

Greetings,

Gorby

• sizemik
    sizemik

Thanks for the link Gorby . . . . wow! . . . 7 years ago.

Perhaps you were a test case and these plans have been carefully timed in order to ensure the lowest attrition rates possible as a result of it.

The WT$ is all about the money . . . no question.

• Gayle
    Gayle

How many Assembly Halls are there in U.S. I found someone noted 41, but that was 2 yrs ago.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/beliefs/167443/1/US-Branch-Stats-direct-from-the-Service-Dept

Also, I am wondering when people make a donation thru their credit card, does that show as a "cash" withdrawal, instead of a"purchase?" The interest is so much higher if it is "cash." Some credit cards may have a certain low percentage offer for purchases,, but for "cash" (even with good credit) for cash charge 24% or 25%.

• NomadSoul
    NomadSoul

LOl @ Watchtower article making fun of other religions because of their use of ATMs.

All I can say is: FAIL

• Gayle
    Gayle

I just called to American Express,,the rep said any donation to a charitable organization processes as a "purchase."

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

Oh man, the desperation and greed is wonderful to behold. Marked.

• minimus
    minimus

All money making businesses have credit/debit terminals.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

The Apostle Paul said at Acts 20:33: "I have coveted no man's silver or gold or apparel."

WTBTS and you GB......................................where is your shame?

The WTBTS is without a doubt guilty of coveting every man's wallet!

WTBTS and you GB...................................does your shame know no bounds?

I am a practicing JW and truly................................ ASHAMED and EMBARRASSED!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit