the global Noahic flood is truth

by undercover 90 Replies latest jw friends

• Kosonen
    Kosonen

I think many of you who mock the ark, just do not want to face God. But your mocking God and his word won't make it easier for you in the future to face God.

• james_woods
    james_woods
    I think many of you who mock the ark, just do not want to face God. But your mocking God and his word won't make it easier for you in the future to face God.

On the contrary, Kosonan - I think you flood-literalists are mocking the obvious existence of trees on the land surfaces of the earth.

• Nickolas
    Nickolas

Nickolas, I know you don't agree with much that I say

I agree with you more often than you know, PS.

but trust me, Jan Kosonen is dead-nuts serious about this, and anything else in the Book of Jewish Fables.

And I see from the post above that you are correct. Hey, Jan. Pleased to meet you. You've pondered the Hubble evidence and proposition there presented, I trust? Hundreds of billions of galaxies each with hundreds of billions of stars and hundreds of billions of planets and God chose to send his Son to die horribly so He could save the minions of this one? Just this one? Have you really thought this through logically?

This place is a flaming nuthouse.

• undercover
    undercover

Well, then Kos... since godrulz has yet to show up to defend his statement and you agree with his assertion, why don't you prove the Flood. And YouTube clips from fundie ark searchers doesn't count. You gotta use independant, reliable sources.

Sir82, fill up my glass, please...

• Nickolas
    Nickolas

I will take the Glenmorangie Quinta Ruba, please. Make it a double, straight up of course. Put it on my tab.

• sir82
    sir82

Line 'em up!

• cantleave
    cantleave

I know I've posted this before - but hey-ho I love it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I225Vcs3X0g&feature=player_embedded

• shamus100
    shamus100

Hey, on a serious note,

Who's that black dude eating popcorn?

• shamus100
    shamus100

Hey, on a serious note,

Who's that black dude eating popcorn?

• rebel8
    rebel8

Even if an ark meeting the description found in an old book had been found, it would not prove the bible's global flood story, in any way, shape or form.

The Noah's Ark fable is one of the most unlikely, outlandish stories in the bible. Pretty much every aspect of the story is easy to disprove. Why would god deliberately conduct a flood without leaving any evidence at all and by bending the natural laws to do it? So no one would believe it happened, except those who believe it when they ignore actual proof but see rainbows? Illogical.

Anyone who wants to check the validity of the Noah's Ark story can very easily find plenty of proof it didn't happen, just via a simple Google search.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit