the global Noahic flood is truth

by undercover 90 Replies latest jw friends

• cantleave
    cantleave

You know the answer........ It's in black and white in THE book!

• shamus100
    shamus100

I'll get you're book and shove it up your

** blows self up accidentally **

• cantleave
    cantleave

BLASPHEMY - You are wrong!!!!

The Gospel of the Flying spaghetti Monster

• cantleave
    cantleave

Be moved by his noodly appendage, shamus. BE MOVED!!!!

• Nickolas
    Nickolas

There's a fence between the farmer's lower 40 and the asylum next door. One day the farmer is driving his tractor past the fence, pulling a wagon full of horse shit, and he notices a smiling man standing on other side of the fence waving at him enthusiastically. The farmer, being a polite sort, stops his tractor and says hello. The man asks the farmer what he's going to do with all that shit. The farmer says, I'm going to put it on my strawberries. The man laughs at the farmer and says, "You should come in here with us. We get whipped cream!"

Some days I feel a lot like that farmer. This computer monitor is the fence and JWN is the asylum. And all I have is a wagonload of useful shit.

• DagothUr
    DagothUr

Kosonen, in Turkey they would pack horse shit and sell it as belonging to Jesus himself if it would bring any money. The Turks are mercantile and shrewd. That is your argument? They found the Ark in Turkey and it became a touristic attraction? Watch Cantleave's video. Just the finale. The last seconds. Do what Shem says.

• steve2
    steve2

Kosonen uses the same emotional line that JWs used when we questioned the Watchtower: "You're just looking for a way out". End of story. No need to present evidence or reason on a topic. Kosonen your bible-literalism is spookily similar to the JW-literalism.

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

Great video cantleave. Here's another one

messed up bible stories.

another one

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Wow, I didn't know that Noah and his family sang. And I didn't know that the animals helped construction. If it's in a Walt Disney cartoon, it must be true. I learn so much on the Interwebs!

• shamus100
    shamus100

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bar3GOzDNzg&feature=player_embedded

This doesn't have anything to do with Noah, but Lot. IS THIS OKAY, JAMES WOODS? CAN I POST THIS? I HOPE SO... JUST LET ME KNOW IF I NEED TO DELETE THE POST. THANKS. :D

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit