the global Noahic flood is truth

by undercover 90 Replies latest jw friends

• ziddina
    ziddina
    Kosonen: "But your mocking God and his word won't make it easier for you in the future to face God. ..."

Ahhh........

WHICH "god"????

Like James_Woods says...

"...I think you flood-literalists are mocking the obvious existence of trees on the land surfaces of the earth. ..."

Here's a link to an article in "Science Daily" about a tree that was found to be over 9,000 years old...

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/04/080416104320.htm

That blows the "Noaic flood" and its biblical timetable right out of the water....

Zid

• J. Hofer
  • no one
    no one

Looks like a browser issue with the paragraphs. Thank you for the suggestions. Perhaps someone can separate my post into paragraphs. I asked them why there were no kangaroo fossils between Turkey and Malasyia for the return journey after the flood. I asked them how kangaroos got back to Australia without a land bridge from Malaysia to reach an island continent. I asked them about ice core samples in Anarctica and Greenland; the depth of the cores and the climatic record that was being revealed by the layers in the core samples and the fact that if it had never rained berfore the flood, it had never snowed before the flood. I asked them about glaciation and its slow motion process and the moraines the delineate their farthest progress. I asked them why with strong ocean currents and a year-long flood why Noah and his boat never drifted very far from the land of Eden. I asked them how much water in inches per hour for 40 days could safely fall from the sky without damaging the Ark and that if the lions share of the water had come from the watery deep and was returning there, why did continents have to rise to allow the water to recede. They said they'd be back.

• ziddina
    ziddina

No one said:

"...A bit of research I did that came from USGS said that if you could remove all of the salt from the oceans, it would form a layer 500 feet thick that would cover the planet. Trying to cut it down to size as a salt source that would dissolve to form salt oceans, it would be a salt continent measuring about 3300 miles square and 4000 feet tall. ..."

Yes, No one - and that's just the salt present in the current oceans...

Try looking up "salt deposits" and "salt mines", and you'll find that there are HUGE deposits of salt - in Poland, in Michigan, in Utah, and other areas around the world, which are left-overs from previous oceans...

• sabastious
    sabastious

lol at the Bible flood legos!

Someones gotta tell the story of how they cleaned it all up!

-Sab

• sabastious
    sabastious

Noah walks up to a dead drowned kitten:

"Now common! Why'd the kitty get it?"

-Sab

• no one
    no one

Yes ziddina, I live very near the Gulf Coast. We have salt domes here. Years ago ( about 20-25?), Texaco was drilling a gas well in a freshwater lake. They drilled into a salt cavern beneath the lake. Water was flowing backwards out of the Gulf as the salt cavern filled. Eventually, the situation stabilized, but the lake stayed a freshwater lake because once the salinity saturation of the fresh water that had gone done the hole and into the salt mine had reached 100%, no more salt dissolved. Thus, my question to them about ocean currents and the Ark not drifting very far.

• unshackled
    unshackled

no one....based on your previous comment about kangaroos, ice core samples, glaciation, drift...you have a good list of things that they won't have answers for. Well, as undercover pointed out they'll try to rationalize, but it won't be logical.

Also, check out page 2 of this thread. Cantleave posted a funny video that states a number of factors which make the Ark story impossible.

• ziddina
    ziddina

Unshackled... That video is astounding!!!

"So if this area here was at the bottom of the ocean, then everything else under 8,000 feet was also at the bottom of the ocean..."

I notice that the character who shot the video was very careful to keep the commentary on the geological plaques out-of-focus...

Lest the viewers find out that the ocean existed between 100 million and 65 million years ago... When the center of the continent was AT - and BELOW - sea level...

The geology students at Golden's School of Mines would be laughing their arses off at that - well, ARSE!!

Zid

• cantleave
    cantleave

J Hofer - my evening was rather boring and pedestrian until I saw the lego !!!!

THANK YOU

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit