the global Noahic flood is truth

by undercover 90 Replies latest jw friends

• undercover
    undercover

That's not my assertion... That quote belongs to "godrulz" who said it on a thread introducing a newbie. Instead of hijacking that one, I thought I'd repeat here.

Now, Mr. Godrulz... are you prepared to back that statement up with some proof?

• shamus100
    shamus100

Proof of Noah's flood?

Are you mad?

It's no different than Chem trails - vague speculation, LOL.

• cantleave
    cantleave

I await the proof

• unshackled
    unshackled

Its in the bible so it must be true, duh.

• bottleofwater
  • sir82
    sir82

Drinking game suggestion:

Every time God Drools or some other fundy uses the thought "Jesus said it really happened - are you callin' Jesus a liar?", down a shot of bourbon.

We'll all be stone blind drunk before page 3.

• badseed
    badseed

I didn't want to hijack that thread either with the question and almost started a thread myself. So godrulz, are you ready to prove the flood actually occured. Quoting the bible and Jesus on this does not constitute proof, well in my opinion anyway.

Go for it.

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

It's no different than Chem trails - vague speculation, LOL.

Your obsession with and fear of this subject of chemtrails is becoming painfully and glaringly obvious.

Comparing an ancient myth, that actually has some spiritual and historical value if not taken literally, with tangible, present-day pollution in the sky is utterly absurd.

• Kosonen
    Kosonen

Let me tell my opinion. It is true. Jesus confirmed it. And other places in the scriptures confirm it also. And the ark of Noah has been found and it is an archeological tourist attracton in Turkey.

http://www.youtube.com/sygnate#p/u/2/zLU0CVRSu9M

• leavingwt

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit