Chemtrails, Seeing is believing.

by pedal power 482 Replies latest social current

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

"The visual spectrum is rainbows. This can not be natural."

We have GOT to do something about the educational system. I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

• bohm
    bohm

i do NOT want to single out Igot2beme in any way since she is not the real "sinner" on this thread, but i cant help noticing this.

Igot2beme: "Like I said we have an air force base that is right over our mountains and I have been watching jets fly over my whole life. I have never seen this as a child or in my teen years. Just recently I have been noticing them and they are unusual in nature."

the woman in the video makes exactly the same kind of argument; that rainbows did not form in that manner 30 years ago.

• pedal power
    pedal power

Hey bohm, i didnt want to piss you off, your last post is coherant, I can work with that, thankyou ,at last for joining the bloody debate, and if you have a degree in science, What science ? from what university ? and with what grades ? in what year ?

I am more than happy to authenticate at any time my own, publicly, here ?

• pedal power
    pedal power

No matter what, even though we disagree on this, I still identify, with all at JWN more than anyone else.

• bohm
    bohm

pp: I have a B.sc in physics/mathematics + several courses at master level. My grade average according to the international 7-point scale is 7. the year and university is not something i would like to post here. why does that matter to you?

• NomadSoul
    NomadSoul

Pedal Power,

I suggest you read this article:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pseudoscience

• pedal power
    pedal power

because you both talk shit, nomadsoul, and bohm, your full of crap. I have already posted my qualifications here, on this site, not that means anything, but at least I am not hiding, like you two ???

• bohm
    bohm

because you both talk shit, nomadsoul, and bohm, your full of crap.

you ask a question, i answer. then you throw a fit about how i am full of crap...

irony fail.

why ask the question if the answer piss you off?

yes im hiding to protect my girlfriend. if you had asked nicely i would have pm'ed you the year and university, but slim chance of that now. i will still pm it to a 3rd party if you want to verify it is not a diploma mill..

• james_woods
    james_woods
    Need I say more?

No, but please do.

because you both talk shit, nomadsoul, and bohm, your full of crap. I have already posted my qualifications here, on this site, not that means anything, but at least I am not hiding, like you two ???

Well, just those two sentences tell me all I need to know about your qualifications.

• pedal power
    pedal power

Well little Miss Woods, hunker down , xxx

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit