Chemtrails, Seeing is believing.

by pedal power 482 Replies latest social current

• shamus100
    shamus100

Are you a chemical engineer?

There are lots of different types of engineers.

• shamus100
    shamus100

ONE LAST WARNING: If anyone posts any link to a blog to disprove this, I will fly down and personally slap you.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Good thing my office door is closed because I am LMAO at the chimp with the machine gun!!!

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits

Pedal, FWIW, I like a good 1997 action thriller movie starring Mel Gibson just as much as the next guy. But I'd like to isolate the title of this thread for just a sec. Trusting one's eye sight as an accurate and authoritative judge between contrail and chemtrail isn't exactly scientific. In fact , the use of the phrase "seeing is believing" hurts your credibility at the outset. I cringe when I read anything resembling the dogmatic words "I know what I saw!" when the claimant believes he saw something otherworldly. The same goes for these extraordinary conspiracy theories.

I know I can't trust everything I think I see so why should I believe you?

Maybe chemtrails, as purported, are real. All we need, then, is convincing evidence. "These trails look different and dissipate at a different rate and my throat hurts" is not sufficient evidence for scientists. Why should it be sufficient for anyone else?

• shamus100
    shamus100

I'm waaaaaiting.....

REMINDER: Post a link to a blog, and a monkey will fly to your nearest airport, drive to your house, and slap. SLAP! ;D

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits

I love you, monkey. I just wanted the world to know it.

• sizemik
    sizemik

How about we get back to discussing the merits of the information itself, not of the messengers. . . . Mad Sweeny

Pretty good idea that . . .

The thing is . . . if chemtrails are a fact then the evidence for them presented here is pathetic!

Anyone here can HIRE the damn gear and investigate it themselves . . . and prove it one way or the other. Posting videos of what other sensationalists claim and unusually appearing phenomena to back a pre-concieved idea is not evidence.

If you're genuinely concerned . . . go out and get the facts for yourself . . . it may be time consuming and cost you some dollars but it's not difficult . . . otherwise your concerns are not as troubling as you would have us believe.

I think some people spend too much time surfing the net looking for affirmation . . . and not enough time and effort getting the answers for themselves. Now THAT'S being dumbed down a-la-WT!

Airplanes have been observed turning the chemtrails off and on at will, so it has nothiing to do with altitude or atmospheric conditions.

I've seen that too and it most certainly does. There are boundaries between different patches of air, and these have different properties. There are intermittent pockets of more humid/less humid air. Plus, the planes I've seen do this are airliners. - botchtowersociety

Absolute fact botchtowersociety . . . and a perfect example of an erroneous conclusion to support a pre-concieved idea. . . . Watchtower anyone?

• shamus100
    shamus100

WHERE'S THE F**KING BEEF??

WHERE'S THE PROOF?!?!

DIRE WARNING: ANY PERSON WHO POSTS A LINK TO A BLOG AS PROOF WILL BE BITCH-SLAPPED IF MALE, OR GIVEN A THUROUGH TONGUE LASHING IF FEMALE. THIS ALSO APPLIES TO PRISONPLANET.COM. NO LINKS IN ANY WAY TO THOSE WEBSITES. THIS WILL BE DONE IN PERSON - I WILL TAKE THE TIME AND EXPENSE TO FLY TO WHERE YOU LIVE. THERE WILL BE NOTHING ELSE SAID, OR DONE, OTHER THAN THE SLAP.

SORRY ABOUT THE ALL-CAPS, BUT MY COMPUTER KEYBOARD IS BROKEN AGAIN. SEND MONEY! :D

THANK YOU, JEBUS, I LOVE ME MORE. ;D

• shamus100
    shamus100

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVNJBiC_q5U

SOMEONE PLEASE MAKE IT CLICKABLE SO PEOPLE CAN VIEW IT. please, I ... oh, keyboard is fixed. :D

• shamus100
    shamus100

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVNJBiC_q5U

SOMEONE PLEASE MAKE IT CLICKABLE SO PEOPLE CAN VIEW IT. please, I ... oh, keyboard is fixed. :D

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit